1. and i m not saying nothing about the movie .
  2. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    Johnny Depp is the chameleon of actors nowadays. He gets put into so many roles and plays them all so very well.

Regarding other movies I've recently watched...

Hunger Games (Mockingjay Pt 2) - Very entertaining, but manages to present the exact ending of the book in a way that was far more satisfying than I remember when reading it. The movie itself gets an 8/10, but the series as a whole gets an 8.5/10 for being one of the only movies series based on a book to remain truthful to the text all throughout.

I don't know nothing about Hunger Games. Why is it such a fever?
  3. I don t know ...i saw the 3 movies . They are good , but not for that fever
  4. The Naked Gun

It has to be one of the best movie series. The films are hilarious.
  5. You are tlaking about the old movie , aren t you?
  6. So just saw Bridge of Spies. Very nice movie, enjoyed it....aaand of course Eve Hewson also plays in it, so why the hell not?!! There is also talk of U2 but in the form of a spy plane
  7. In the heart of the sea - nice one
  8. The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2
    Best of the series.
  9. Sinister 2.

"He gets the children.."
  10. It's similar to the Harry Potter movie series in that it's based off a novel series that was popular at the time. I will say that unlike the Harry Potter movies, The Hunger Games was far less of a reading commitment (3 books as opposed to 7) and had a much better flow between novels. If you've read the books, the movies will be very rewarding. But even still they are entertaining in general.