3. Saw IV
    4. Saw VI
    5. Saw III
    6. Saw V
    7. Saw VII

how many death bodies ?
  2. the humbling al pacino
  3. The Revenant
  4. Apollo 18 - About a secret mission to the moon because there are living rocks. Don't waste your time on this one...

Star Wars VI - Quite enjoyable. Better than V, worse than IV.

The Impossible - Touching in a way, but it's this typical American storytelling in a disaster that frustrates me... Instead of telling the story about people who helped each other and survived it's about 1 family that, next the the mum, was just lucky instead of heroic. The scene in the end where the family flies a plane with the just the 5 of them while thousands of others are stuck is just arrogant.
  5. I have been wanting to see this movie for quite some time. All the articles I've read about it have praised the cinematic quality of the film and many see this as the movie that will finally give DiCaprio the Oscar he so deserves.
  6. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    I have been wanting to see this movie for quite some time. All the articles I've read about it have praised the cinematic quality of the film and many see this as the movie that will finally give DiCaprio the Oscar he so deserves.
    Yes, I'm very eager to see that one. The beautiful cinematography is not a coincidence, Emmanuel Lubezki could win his 3rd straight Oscar in that field.
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    I have been wanting to see this movie for quite some time. All the articles I've read about it have praised the cinematic quality of the film and many see this as the movie that will finally give DiCaprio the Oscar he so deserves.

it's really impressive!
  8. Mad Max: Fury Road
    Bridge of spies
    The big short

Oscars marathon
  9. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Yes, I'm very eager to see that one. The beautiful cinematography is not a coincidence, Emmanuel Lubezki could win his 3rd straight Oscar in that field.
    I read somewhere that they only used natural lighting for the entire film. Definitely intrigued!
  10. Yes! And they had to move from Calgary to Argentina to keep the real feeling of a grueling winter, no crappy CGI effects there.
    Similar to movies like The Shining, we'll hear many crazy stories about the filming of that movie.
  11. intersteller,