1. 10 Cloverfield Lane
  2. don't know the english title
    the one with robert deniro where he's the trainee in that startup company. nice one.
  3. Originally posted by sparko:don't know the english title
    the one with robert deniro where he's the trainee in that startup company. nice one.
    The Intern

4. Starting a Blu-Ray collection
  5. I watched War Dogs last night. Bradley Cooper is in it, and he looks an awful lot like Bono...
  6. Jason Bourne
  7. Land of the Blind
  8. Jason Bourne (This time, it's personal) - Overall incredibly entertaining movie that delivers everything you've come to expect from the original Bourne trilogy. The movie is full of cat and mouse sort of antics, but what makes it more interesting is how many different plot narratives are clearly in play. The previous movies had deception among allies as subtle element, but here it very clearly comes out as a prominent theme. There is a scene when one of the agents tells Jason that "it's over and he doesn't have to continue with his revenge" but the movie then transitions to one of the most compelling car chases I've ever seen. This scene is basically a metaphor for the entire movie itself. They didn't have to make another Bourne movie, but it seems like Matt Damon signed the contract saying "this one's for me" and the viewer really benefits from it.
  9. Nice Guys