1. War Dogs ... i like it very much 7.5/10 ...hard to believe is a true history
  2. Sausage Party
  3. Jungle book
    Never Stop Never Stopping

4. yesterday night in.........Dublin
    The movie soundtrack album was released by Decca Records on 18 March 2016.[25] The track listing is as follows:

"Rock N Roll Is a Risk" (Dialogue) – Jack Reynor
    "Stay Clean" – Motörhead
    "The Riddle of the Model" – Sing Street
    "Rio" – Duran Duran
    "Up" – Sing Street
    "To Find You" – Sing Street
    "Town Called Malice" – The Jam
    "In Between Days" – The Cure
    "A Beautiful Sea" – Sing Street
    "Maneater" – Hall & Oates
    "Steppin' Out" – Joe Jackson
    "Drive It Like You Stole It" – Sing Street
    "Up" (Bedroom Mix) – Sing Street
    "Pop Muzik" – M
    "Girls" – Sing Street
    "Brown Shoes" – Sing Street
    "Go Now" – Adam Levine
  5. Watched Dr. Strange yesterday and found it to be incredibly entertaining and an amazing visual spectacle. I saw it in a high quality theater, but not IMAX-3D, which I am probably going to do sometime soon.

Obviously a must watch if you are a Marvel film fanatic, but also a good watch otherwise. Cumberbatch does an amazing job portraying Dr. Strange in a performance that shows his versatility as an actor while also highlighting his unique flair. Highly recommend this one.
  6. Originally posted by bazzzz:[image]
    yesterday night in.........Dublin
    The movie soundtrack album was released by Decca Records on 18 March 2016.[25] The track listing is as follows:

"Rock N Roll Is a Risk" (Dialogue) – Jack Reynor
    "Stay Clean" – Motörhead
    "The Riddle of the Model" – Sing Street
    "Rio" – Duran Duran
    "Up" – Sing Street
    "To Find You" – Sing Street
    "Town Called Malice" – The Jam
    "In Between Days" – The Cure
    "A Beautiful Sea" – Sing Street
    "Maneater" – Hall & Oates
    "Steppin' Out" – Joe Jackson
    "Drive It Like You Stole It" – Sing Street
    "Up" (Bedroom Mix) – Sing Street
    "Pop Muzik" – M
    "Girls" – Sing Street
    "Brown Shoes" – Sing Street
    "Go Now" – Adam Levine
    You should check out Vinyl

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinyl_(2012_film)
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:Watched Dr. Strange yesterday and found it to be incredibly entertaining and an amazing visual spectacle. I saw it in a high quality theater, but not IMAX-3D, which I am probably going to do sometime soon.

Obviously a must watch if you are a Marvel film fanatic, but also a good watch otherwise. Cumberbatch does an amazing job portraying Dr. Strange in a performance that shows his versatility as an actor while also highlighting his unique flair. Highly recommend this one.
    Movie theater is one street away from work. Gonna get some great japanese food and then go see this.
  8. So I watched Dr. Strange again in IMAX-3D because I'm super nerdy like that and fuck these elections.

Having done so I will say the 3D adds certain elements while taking some away. However, I'm not sure if this was due to the implementation of 3D on the film or simply because I have to wear contacts in order to do 3D (and it was the first time I had worn contacts in years). I found the 3D enhances a lot of the imagery, but it was harder for me to focus on fast-paced scenes, again, probably due to the contacts.

I think this movie is definitely worth watching in 3D if you are already prepared to be watching movies that require 3D glasses. This means you are either used to wearing contacts or don't require any sort of vision correcting implement. For my bespectacled brethren, you'll unfortunately have to settle for whatever non-3D format you want to pay for. It'll still be a treat regardless.
  9. sing street
  10. The Lobster (on Netflix) ....definitely a different sort of movie (which I appreciate).
  11. Supersonic the oasis documentary....well worth a watch if your into oasis