1. Just watched Hell or High Water. Good movie. Great soundtrack.
  2. Always. But beyond the Cave/Ellis compositions, the music in this was exceptional.
  3. Dust of the Chase, Blood, Sweat & Murder, Outlaw State of Mind and You Asked Me To...

4. There are a number of very good documentaries on the subject. That one and these two are the best researched and historically accurate.
  5. Arrival.
    I watch like 5 movies a year now, don't really have much time for that with 2 kids...and I saw Arrival twice in two weeks! The second time with my wife who loved it also. I guess it hasn't happend for 20 or more years that I would like a move so much that I would watch it twice in such a short time.
  6. Originally posted by Happy24:Arrival.
    I watch like 5 movies a year now, don't really have much time for that with 2 kids...and I saw Arrival twice in two weeks! The second time with my wife who loved it also. I guess it hasn't happend for 20 or more years that I would like a move so much that I would watch it twice in such a short time.
    was a great movie. really makes you think these Alien movies.
  7. Originally posted by Happy24:Arrival.
    I took my son to see that film and we were the only people in the audience. We loved it. If anyone reading gets the chance to read the short story then grab a copy. I often wonder about the universe in which we live. Maybe a lot more than i should really!

8. Withnail And I.
    Watched hundreds of times.
    Dialogue alone is worth hearing let alone the movie itself.