1. In a cinema - Transformers, which rocked!

At all - Bad Boys, was on TV Wednesday night. "tropical fruit bubblicious" - love it!!

PS Please don't say too much about Bourne Ultimatum on this thread as it isn't out here until the 15th August and I really want to see it with no spoilers!!
  2. Originally posted by easports43[..]

The part where he said he was general Marriott Suites was funny though.

Yeah that was good.
  3. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

Yeah that was good.

Classic Homer.
  4. Originally posted by djrlewisIn a cinema - Transformers, which rocked!

At all - Bad Boys, was on TV Wednesday night. "tropical fruit bubblicious" - love it!!

PS Please don't say too much about Bourne Ultimatum on this thread as it isn't out here until the 15th August and I really want to see it with no spoilers!!

I thought Transformers was decent, but i thought they could have done so much more with my two favorite characters - Megatron and Starscream.

I read a review [non spoiler of course] about The Bourne Ultimatum, and its supposed to be fuckin brilliant. Cant wait to see it aswell.
  5. Originally posted by robbie07[..]

I thought Transformers was decent, but i thought they could have done so much more with my two favorite characters - Megatron and Starscream.

I read a review [non spoiler of course] about The Bourne Ultimatum, and its supposed to be fuckin brilliant. Cant wait to see it aswell.

god I hated Transformers. Itwasn't the type of movie I expected at all. I thought they'd tried to put a spin on it and make it appear as if it could happen (Independance Day style) but they stuck too much to the kiddy side of it with the stupid Robot voices and the cheesy beginning and ending. Almost made me sick. Bring on Bourne
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

god I hated Transformers. Itwasn't the type of movie I expected at all. I thought they'd tried to put a spin on it and make it appear as if it could happen (Independance Day style) but they stuck too much to the kiddy side of it with the stupid Robot voices and the cheesy beginning and ending. Almost made me sick. Bring on Bourne

Did you have to bring up Independence Day? Possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. Thanks for
    reminding me.
  7. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Did you have to bring up Independence Day? Possibly the worst movie I've ever seen. Thanks for
    reminding me.

Didn't say it was brilliant. They just made it in a way that kinda made you think that it could happen. (Its a lot more plauable than Transformers)
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

Didn't say it was brilliant. They just made it in a way that kinda made you think that it could happen. (Its a lot more plauable than Transformers)

I didn't mean it wasn't possible, I just thought it was kinda odd. Is transformers really that bad? I'd kinda like
    to know before I waste my time going to see it.
  9. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I didn't mean it wasn't possible, I just thought it was kinda odd. Is transformers really that bad? I'd kinda like
    to know before I waste my time going to see it.

don't bring your girlfriend, she'l hate it. Its a 13 year old boys movie. I wouldnt do the injustice of suggesting that you go see it
  10. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

Yeah, those movies are cool But they're really much on Dutch TV, seems like they can't think of something else I watched them all 2 times (except the newest one). Watching for the third time won't give me much fun I think

I don't ever watch tv, so this kind of thing will never be a problem for me...and I am huge fan of the series, i have all the movies and I have probably watched all of them at least 5 times.
  11. Bourne Ultimatum!! Fantastic movie. Finally! A good trilogy with no weak entry. Best movie of the summer
  12. Originally posted by gcwarrI think that they tried too hard to show a little of everyone instead of giving a couple of the classic characters bigger parts. What about Moe and Chief Wiggam! Surely they could've given them bigger roles in place of Spider Pig

Hmm ok i agree with you there...
    But i think they worked so long at this movie that there won't be a sequel (also Maggie asks/says it...)
    So that they just let everybody into a (too short film), which is very different than just 1 episode where you can concentrate about 1 person in particular (+ the simpsons family ofcourse)