1. Anyone watch The Belko Experiment yet? It's James Gunn's passion project that he wrote the script for ages ago but finally got the confidence to produce after his massive success with Guardians.
  2. "Your Name." (2016)

Can I ask you...
  3. Saw “Leap Year“ on tv this morning. Irish movie. Was like coming home, been to all those places the film was happening. And Declan The Irishman...yummy
  4. remember
  5. Thunderball

60's Bond hasn't aged well...
  6. Love it when he sets of the fire alarm and that lady comes out of her room, "What's happening? What's going on?" and he just takes her hand and says "I don't know, could it be the front door bell?"

The final scene on the boat is hilarious though, that certainly shows it's age.
  7. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (American Version)

Such a brilliant film....Craig is always solid IMO...I never saw the original trilogy , as I'm not a big fan of foreign films because (as silly as it sounds) I don't feel as much immersion by reading subtitles throughout a whole movie. This is a thinking persons movie . Cinematography is beautiful. It has very good contrast and very good shadow detail (as seen in the dark and shadowy areas, such as in all of the night scenes, and in the dark scenes located in the interior of the main Vanger house near the beginning of the movie, and in the alley outside of the magazine's offices close to the end of the movie). And, it has richly saturated, though muted, colors — that are, very much in keeping with the dark tone and cold feeling of the movie's plot.
  8. Slip with James McAvoy, good movie
  9. gold
  10. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

6.8 / 10
  11. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

100/10