1. Hey Drew im great thanks! Yea it has been sometime has it i havent had time to be on and have some good chats! Hope everything is well! ..
    Thanks so much! I haven't worked with torrents before but i'll try and get this one working i really want to see some footage

Yea i heard that rumour at New Zooland i hope they can get one together soon!! It would be amazing
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

Yep Aucks is in NZ the City i live closest too.. hehe btw just a lil correction she'll instead of he'll hehe

Damn, that's the second time i say he instead of she to you I'm so sorry ! (again)
    Well, still hope you like it girl
  3. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Damn, that's the second time i say he instead of she to you I'm so sorry ! (again)
    Well, still hope you like it girl

LOL hehe dont worry its an honest mistake.. i guess Tui isnt very feminine Its okay i'll forgive you this time but next time you won't be so lucky
    Take care Glenn
  4. Originally posted by tui[..]

LOL hehe dont worry its an honest mistake.. i guess Tui isnt very feminine Its okay i'll forgive you this time but next time you won't be so lucky
    Take care Glenn

LOL I almost made the same mistake the first time I talked to you! I was asking
    what fruitlegs were good and you gave me some suggestions, and I almost said
    "Thanks Man!' luckily I looked at your profile.
  5. Originally posted by easports43[..]

LOL I almost made the same mistake the first time I talked to you! I was asking
    what fruitlegs were good and you gave me some suggestions, and I almost said
    "Thanks Man!' luckily I looked at your profile.

LOL ahaha it must be the Tui then hehe.. i always think that its a girly kinda thing being a bird and what not ahaha then again it is a beer over here aswell so it is kinda MANLY can go both ways LOL..
    You saved yourself looking at my profile hehe... or else that would have been about 3 people who have done that now.. Its like a trend hehe doy i come off manly or something? hehe
  6. Originally posted by tui[..]

LOL ahaha it must be the Tui then hehe.. i always think that its a girly kinda thing being a bird and what not ahaha then again it is a beer over here aswell so it is kinda MANLY can go both ways LOL..
    You saved yourself looking at my profile hehe... or else that would have been about 3 people who have done that now.. Its like a trend hehe doy i come off manly or something? hehe

No you don't come off manly! That is funny though that 3 of us almost did that!
  7. Originally posted by tui[..]

Take care Glenn

Oh well it's something like a habit to say "he" or "man" against everyone here, which is obvious wrong
    Thanks for forgiving me Nikki
  8. Originally posted by BelgianBono[..]

Oh well it's something like a habit to say "he" or "man" against everyone here, which is obvious wrong
    Thanks for forgiving me Nikki

LOL oh so very wrong but yes i do believe there is a much bigger ratio or males to females here in this forum! Not that IM complaining of course
    Its okay Glenn you were lucky this time