1. Hi there, Im Pablo and Im from Argentina. My question is so basic then i fear to bother.
    Any way, I cant download any bootleg since a few days...
    Already open the dowload window, the page lead me to megaupload and from that point I cant to nothing more. Really, i try, but the system doesnt work, well or bad, doesnt work. So, why cant use rapidshare?

Greetings...
    See ya

Eager Snake...
  2. So is your problem with Megaupload or Rapidshare?
  3. You have to be more specific, just telling us that it doesn't work doesn't tell us anything. Try to tell what you see, what you don't see, what you try, what you can't try etc.
  4. I think he's saying that Mega upload doesn't work anymore but Rapidshare does...
    I can't solve your problem though... I know that there is a limit of downloading but that contains that you just can download one thing in a day (if you don't wanna pay as me ), which can't be the problem as you say it's already for days you have this problem...
    So the only thing i can think of is that there's a problem with Mega upload itself
  5. Mega uploads working fine. Maybe he doesn't know he as to put the code in now. Thats fairly new
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyMega uploads working fine. Maybe he doesn't know he as to put the code in now. Thats fairly new

Yeah i also checked now and it works... If it isn't the code he has to give some more info, as Remy said

7. Thanks for the fast answers, but, I start to ask myself, if it doesnt depend on bootleg that I want to lower? I finish proving with a concert of BOY, and rapidshare jump out at the time, Now I can, again!
    The subject of the codes I already know, but exactly, megaupload worked bad, at least in my case.
    If I have problems, hope not to bother much.
    Greetings.

Pablo