1. Regarding http://www.u2start.com/topic/2123/, I know the issue is closed and done and I should email you directly but since I said what I did out in front of everyone, its only right I should apologize in front of everyone too. You are not arrogant; though you can be stubborn, strongly opinionated and defensive, true enough, nobody has those qualities more in spades then me

Seeing someone leave because of a comment got me worked up but upon reading up on other's responses (as well as your own) I jumped the gun (ridiculously). Sorry mate. This forum wouldn't be what it is without you and if people didn't have different opinions from me, I wouldn't be here in the first place.

Argh! Didn't mean to drag on into a sappy soap opera message but then again, as you all know, I am a hopeless melodratic drama queen
  2. Forgiven.

Love And Peace

3. Thanks for your thread rmann, appreciated. You definitely contributed to a better world
  4. Hey I totally missed this soap, so I just readed the full topic about it. I think it really is a storm in a glass of water ( Dutch proverb, means: it's all a fuss about a small problem). Everyone makes mistakes, so don't blame each other. We're here to make new freinds, are'nt we? And good to see you made your apologies rmann!
  5. good lads