1. Doesn't someone of you guys have the Popmart concert from Prague or tip where can i download this show? I allready have the audio, but the video will rejoice me ... thx
  2. Originally posted by VasultDoesn't someone of you guys have the Popmart concert from Prague or tip where can i download this show? I allready have the audio, but the video will rejoice me ... thx

Check here:

u2-thespiralstaircase.blogspot.com
  3. It's date 1997-08-14 ...
  4. nothing listed on achtung bootlegs for this show so it probably isn't widley available (thats assuming it was recorded)
  5. There was a DVD of fan meetings with the band torrented last year. That one contains no music.
    Word is that there is an IEM recording of that show. Someone from http://www.greensite.sk/u2forum claimed that he has a DVD of 3 Pro-Shot songs. I guess that is the best you might fnd yet...
  6. Originally posted by yeahThere was a DVD of fan meetings with the band torrented last year. That one contains no music.
    Word is that there is an IEM recording of that show. Someone from http://www.greensite.sk/u2forum claimed that he has a DVD of 3 Pro-Shot songs. I guess that is the best you might fnd yet...

I allready have the Outside Intercontinental Hotel In Prague - fans waiting for band members, some interwievs ... but thanx
  7. yes , we have iem record from Prague Popmart ,
    i trade for other iem records vertigo tour specialy wienna or chorzow
  8. Originally posted by paul_hewsonyes , we have iem record from Prague Popmart ,
    WE? Why don't you present yourself (or yourselves, if you like to)? Do you ahve another forum, or trading web?
  9. sorry , i have
  10. Originally posted by paul_hewsonyes , we have iem record from Prague Popmart ,

Can you tell me what is it IEM record ? Stupid question, I know...
    If you want to trade it, I have Vienna ( 1 Cam ) and Chorzow too ( Multicam or 1 cam )...
    But you must tell us something more about yourself - location ...

My e-mail : Vasult@seznam.cz
  11. IEM stands for In-Ear Monitor. It is a system used by most major touring bands that allows them to hear their vocals and/or instruments through a discrete earpiece. It also allows the band to communicate with each other and the crew while on stage.

IEM works through an FM frequency. Each IEM goes to a different member of the band. Bono gets one signal, while Larry will hear something else. Some tapers use a scanner to pick up the frequency and tape via the IEM system.

One could argue whether or not IEM recordings are ethically acceptable...
  12. Originally posted by yeahIEM stands for In-Ear Monitor. It is a system used by most major touring bands that allows them to hear their vocals and/or instruments through a discrete earpiece. It also allows the band to communicate with each other and the crew while on stage.

IEM works through an FM frequency. Each IEM goes to a different member of the band. Bono gets one signal, while Larry will hear something else. Some tapers use a scanner to pick up the frequency and tape via the IEM system.

One could argue whether or not IEM recordings are ethically acceptable...

So It's audio recording...