1. Originally posted by Blue_RoomU2 dont share any personal conversation on their IEM signal in concert. So the old DMB taper argument about that is moot with U2. Its simply a signal or audio wav of their concert. Really isnt that much different than intercepting sound waves from the PA stack with a mic.
    Absolutely agree. No difference at all.
    The reason DMB hates it is because they do talk to each other in concert and sometimes say nasty things about their audience and have some raunchy conversations. Nice.
    Nasty things? Wow it sounds interesting... Can you provide any example?
  2. BOOM CHA!! (sorry, Sergio, it's your quote, but it fits here better, than "bump" ) it's 18 years today since my first U2 show and their first (and sadly the last) show in Prague. What a memories, 80 000 people on a big stadium, best tour to best album (my opinion, so don't bitch about it ). Unforgettable show!

3. 20 years ago today - my very first U2 show... What a night, what a show! Great energy, best songs, U2 at their best!
  4. Originally posted by Alvin:20 years ago today - my very first U2 show... What a night, what a show! Great energy, best songs, U2 at their best!
    I didn't realise until today how big the stadium is. It's huge!
  5. Yeah, but now there is just training center of one of our football teams... there are 9 football pitches on the field... but the building/tribunes are almost falling apart...

6. the biggest stadium in the world but like Alvin wrote, it´s a history...
  7. Originally posted by Alvin:[..]
    Yeah, but now there is just training center of one of our football teams... there are 9 football pitches on the field... but the building/tribunes are almost falling apart...
    Wasn't it used for first team matches of Sparta Prague back in the day? My friend was studying in Prague, earlier this year, i must ask if he went.
  8. Rungrado 1st of May Stadium 114,000 Pyongyang North Korea , is the largest
  9. Originally posted by CraigFairlie:[..]
    Wasn't it used for first team matches of Sparta Prague back in the day? My friend was studying in Prague, earlier this year, i must ask if he went.
    No... there is another stadium just beside (Stadion Evžena Rošického - seating capacity 19k), which was sometimes used for footbal matches (international or league when teams own was not available) and athletics... Sparta Prague has its own (this one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generali_Arena )
  10. The Prague's one used to have around 220,000 capacity...
  11. Biggest Stadium regardless of sport is the Indianapolis speedway track.

Such a cool place.