1. I'm having repeat issues where the same song appears in both linked rar files, but neither version works and I'm told the files are both corrupt, almost like it's getting split in half between the two.

For example:
    -"Please" in Sarajevo '97
    -"Desire" in Boston in June '01

Any advice would be great, thanks!
  2. Originally posted by Celtic64:I'm having repeat issues where the same song appears in both linked rar files, but neither version works and I'm told the files are both corrupt, almost like it's getting split in half between the two.

For example:
    -"Please" in Sarajevo '97
    -"Desire" in Boston in June '01

Any advice would be great, thanks!
    I have updated the link for Sarajevo and it is now just one rar file on our dedicated server.
    But for Boston '01 you need to be more specific: there were 4 shows in Boston that June Please do also name the source you are having trouble with.

I could just extract the Sarajevo files correctly by choosing "extract here." You only need to do that for 1 file, the other will automatically be extracted with the first. Maybe that helps for the Boston files as well - please try that first

NB: I'll be out all today (CET), but Sunday or Monday I could do further repairs.
    I shall also upload my silver Miss Sarajevo cd, because I'm not impressed with the noiseless remaster.
    If only because of the fact that the mp3 files are sampled at 32000 Hz , instead of 44100 (or higher!).
  3. Sorry, it's 6/9/01, the audience mic one which right now I think is the only one with links posted

And thanks!!
  4. I have updated the Boston 2001-06-09 show page /audio tab with some more recordings
    It has always been one of my favorite Elevation shows

The recording you downloaded from Mediafire now has Mega links and is now listed as "Heart-Shaped Show"
    because the mp3 files came from that silver bootleg. It's a different source than the Matt Pickett recording (Smores collection)
    and also different than the daveydave recording "Free Ray Bourques." The latter only available in flac.

I think all three are excellent recordings. All have some minor problems - each to its own - but also great sound.
    The Matt Pickett has always been my favorite since it is the most complete (but I did boosted the volume + some additional eq
    for my own personal iPod copy - not shared here!).
    But after listening to the Heart-Shaped Show "silver-rip," (that I didn't know until this morning ), I like that one pretty much too!
    And perhaps some of you will prefer the sound of the daveydave recording

Anyway: some options now for the 4th Boston Elevation show - enjoy
  5. You are great! It's so nice to find this to be such a welcoming place and board. Now, I'll just keep adding a few here as I find them. I knew when I brought it up that it could very well be an issue on my end with my comp or RAR opening software, so we'll see - anyone else having the same issue? So far these updated ones are working just fine and I haven't noticed it again today with a couple different ones, if I do I can try something different like you laid out so I'm not causing any of this myself (which I hope I'm not)

1987 11/07 Denver Soundboard
    1989 12/01 Osaka Audience Microphone
    2001 10/24 New York "This Time WIll Pass"
  6. I'm trying to download 1981-02-12, The Hague, the FM rebroadcast, and it always has got stuck at 51% after several attempts. (51% the mp3; the flac got stuck at 19% or something like that).
  7. I can download the files just fine. Try erasing the cache memory and try again, or change your browser.

8. thanks, I managed to download it in a different device.

I'll check tomorrow what was wrong...
  9. 1992-06-15 - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Sportpaleis Ahoy
    "Definitive version" Audience microphone, Soundboard
    Audio / MP3 and Audio / FLAC Links are dead.
  10. Originally posted by spooner:1992-06-15 - Rotterdam, Netherlands - Sportpaleis Ahoy
    "Definitive version" Audience microphone, Soundboard
    Audio / MP3 and Audio / FLAC Links are dead.
    OK, thanks for reporting. I will look in to it next Monday.