1. Originally posted by germcevoywhen I click on the url that i've just posted it seems to work fine but it doesn't work when I click on it from the active forum page

And that's the same link?
  2. yes. I think it's just me. I've opened another windo for u2start and its working fine. what the hell
  3. its corrected itself Remy. My browser has been faulty or something
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyits corrected itself Remy. My browser has been faulty or something

No, it was actually a bug. Or there was just another one, but there was a bug when you had a setting different than 12 posts per page and you visited the last post link. The last post link always calculates the number of pages of the 12 posts per page setting. I now fixed it, the last post link now reads the value from your personal settings.
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyits corrected itself Remy. My browser has been faulty or something

weird, cos I'm having the same problem here...
  6. Originally posted by an07[..]

weird, cos I'm having the same problem here...

Try again, is it fixed now?
  7. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Try again, is it fixed now?

not when I click on active forum topics
  8. Mine has definatley been fixed. I closed the window that I was in and opened a new one and it was fine
  9. Originally posted by germcevoyMine has definatley been fixed. I closed the window that I was in and opened a new one and it was fine

tried that already, doesn't seem to make a difference
  10. Originally posted by an07[..]

not when I click on active forum topics

Then what happens? Can you try to answer all the questions I just asked to germcevoy? Copying shortcuts and URL's in your address bar?

And please tell me what your posts per page setting is like.
  11. Originally posted by Remy[..]

Then what happens? Can you try to answer all the questions I just asked to germcevoy? Copying shortcuts and URL's in your address bar?

And please tell me what your posts per page setting is like.

i have 12 posts per page. gimme a sec to check your other questions
  12. Originally posted by an07[..]

i have 12 posts per page. gimme a sec to check your other questions

Also tell me if the same happens when you click on the last post link from the forum overview page instead of the active topics page. Or the personal topics page.