1. hahaha, hey!
    No, the reason I deleted my own post was because I wrote about the article "The loss of innocence". Then I realized that the article was the Rolling Stone article published in October, so it was old news. I moderated my own messages.
  2. Well, at least you can't be accused of spamming your way to the top of the post count list. Sergio.

Funny that the topic gets bumped when a post is deleted, yet it doesn't update the last post info.
  3. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:hahaha, hey!
    No, the reason I deleted my own post was because I wrote about the article "The loss of innocence". Then I realized that the article was the Rolling Stone article published in October, so it was old news. I moderated my own messages.
    hahaha you made a big mess
  4. Haha that's true, the post is deleted but the topic information itself is not updated.
  5. I see the topic :

U2start Giveaway: Win a Shirt of Innocence on opening night!

Wich have only 1 message ( by Cesar) and on the active list said that Sergio did they last message and it didn t appear on my pc
  6. Originally posted by patou2:I see the topic :

U2start Giveaway: Win a Shirt of Innocence on opening night!

Wich have only 1 message ( by Cesar) and on the active list said that Sergio did they last message and it didn t appear on my pc
    It's not a bug. We created the topic on the crew forum, discussed on it, and then deleted all the other posts and made it public. Don't worry
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    It's not a bug. We created the topic on the crew forum, discussed on it, and then deleted all the other posts and made it public. Don't worry
  8. The same thing happened here:
    Originally posted by LikeASong:César probably deleted his own post; deleted posts still appear on "Active topics" but they don't exist on the proper topic
    hehe
  9. Remy clearly still hasn't fixed the issue we discussed 3 months ago
  10. hahhaa poor Remy he has been busy with another things like a new tour