1. ---my mistake---
  2. Sorry for being nitpicking, this is not big deal, but still I'm saying it:
    The Garden of Eden show (Tullamore 1) has "11 O'Clock" on the track list, which is actually Silver Lining.
    Again, not big deal, but maybe you want to correct that one.
  3. Originally posted by Bloodraven:Sorry for being nitpicking, this is not big deal, but still I'm saying it:
    The Garden of Eden show (Tullamore 1) has "11 O'Clock" on the track list, which is actually Silver Lining.
    Again, not big deal, but maybe you want to correct that one.
    Thanks again! I have all these things on my list to fix sometime soon.
  4. Originally posted by Bloodraven:U2gigs recently (in the last few days) updated a lot of things from the early days / various dates section. Those changes not only haven't been reflected on this site, but imply changing some of the downloads.

To be precise, this recording: http://u2start.com/shows/2/ Eamon Studios, the first demo session we have. It contains 4 tracks:
    Tonight
    Trevor
    Inside Out
    Jack in a Box

But now, U2gigs states that that session had indeed Tonight and Inside Out, but has moved Trevor and Jack in a Box to a different session in february 1980, along with...
    The Dream is Over

Which we have it in here in a December 1979 session, along with Another Day.
    That session U2gigs now has corrected it to remove Dream is Over and include Pete the Chop (which doesn't exist as recording).

My point is... that's at least 3 shows that not only need to be updated in the "text", but also in the files to download.
    Possible there's more changes, I only checked those because I've just seen that a couple of hours ago.

Cheers.

Thanks again for this Bloodraven, I've re-synced the various dates and first 6 legs of U2's career again and updated the recordings of the Eamon Studios & Windmill Studios with the correct songs. If there's more please let us know
  5. I cannot watch the photo's on U2Start at the moment.
  6. Thanks. Then it is not a virus on my computer. But I still can't watch them, also no photos above the profile page.
  7. I still can't view the photo's on the website. And can't preview the audio files. For weeks now, maybe months. I'm not planning for doing a donation to this website anymore if the site don't work properly.
  8. Can a mod or webmaster please help me? I've been on U2start for over 10 years now and it has never been this buggy.
  9. Originally posted by TheShowman:I still can't view the photo's on the website. And can't preview the audio files. For weeks now, maybe months. I'm not planning for doing a donation to this website anymore if the site don't work properly.
    I have to say I don’t like the tone of this message. Its not that if you make a donation once you all of a sudden have a vote or can demand things. The site is still run by volunteers like myself and it will always costs more (in terms of time and money) than is earned. Which is fine and I do that with love for more than 10 years. Just report the issue and then we’ll help, the rest was not needed.

Plus, the site is not buggy. You seem to be the only one here with this problem (works fine for me), you really think we wouldn’t solve it if it wasn’t working for anyone?

That said I’m still more than happy to help.

Question 1: Can you tell me a bit about the device and browser you use for U2start, how old are they for instance and which version? (If you know)

Question 2: Does the problem also occur with a mobile connection (if you have one) or with another device or browser?

These 2 will help me locate the root of the issue you have and maybe we can do something based on that.