1. Thanks Tim
  2. U2start FAQ

Is U2start free?

Of course, U2start is and always will remain free (at least for you ;-)), we don't expect anything of you. That's what U2 and their fans are all about in our opinion. Maybe we will start some premium user service in the future with some extra cool options to cover the many costs of running this website, but all there is now will remain free. We however do accept donations.
  3. I can't remember if we had a specific "general language topic" but I think this is worth sharing. I'm tired of seeing these mistakes all around! (not U2start of course )

4. Originally posted by LikeASong:I can't remember if we had a specific "general language topic" but I think this is worth sharing. I'm tired of seeing these mistakes all around! (not U2start of course )

[image]
    Your right! Its stupid that people do this, their stupid!
  5. I was wondering how annoying it must be for the natives to read all this nonsense and all those mistakes Sergio posted above...

Seriously : everyone needs to learn english next to their own language, but I can't imagine how it must be for the natives on this site and, well, everywhere internationally really...

If I found myself surrounded by people who "sorta" speak Dutch, I'd go mad.
  6. Originally posted by BelgianBono:I was wondering how annoying it must be for the natives to read all this nonsense and all those mistakes Sergio posted above...

Seriously : everyone needs to learn english next to their own language, but I can't imagine how it must be for the natives on this site and, well, everywhere internationally really...

If I found myself surrounded by people who "sorta" speak Dutch, I'd go mad.
    I know my english is way far from perfect, but usually these mistakes are at least as easier to find among native speakers as in foreign ones.
  7. Yeah I often make those mistakes just as typos instead of not knowing it...
    But we might use some wrong words (wrong context), make a lot of grammatical mistakes...
    I'm just curious what the thoughts of the natives are
  8. Foreigners are easily forgiven. But there's nothing more infuriating to see these mistakes made by native English speakers.