1. WOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Great job Remy! I'm amazed!
  2. Remy...
    You're the MAN
  3. this is great!!!! thank you so much Remy!!!!!!!!!
  4. Originally posted by sadb7788Great to see this awesome stuff finally alive and wide awake here! I mean, no surprise for me today for the new site as I already knew it, but I'm happy it's online for everyone now!

Same for me

Thanks Remy, it's great
  5. Thanks everyone, pleasure was all mine
  6. Extraordinary Remy. I am a man who ALWAYS has high expectations for everything and you've outdone it. The header pic is fantastic, gorgeous. The colors are white/grey which is PERFECT because black/blue/whatever eventually become irritating to the eyes. And best of all, its Familiar! You don't have to readjust yourself for it; if you've been here before you know what you're doing.

To all the new mods and everyone who helped make the site what it is, great, great work. This really has made my day. If ever you guys drop by Edmonton, Canada, let me know and I will take you out for drinks. There really needs to be a celebration for this.

(I don't like using this emoticon but today, its warranted)
  7. REMY........

You did a great job.........
  8. WOW
  9. I'M VERY IMPRESSED REMY.
    Your hard work has paid off. I just hope the U2.com team don't visit this site as they'll try and tempt you away from us.
  10. Oh my fucking GOD PART II ! Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great ! Remy rocks the world !!!
    Thanks fucking YOU !
  11. Loving the look of this. Haven't had a proper look yet but just to add my thanks and amazement at it. Looking forward to carrying on contributing and sperading the U2 word!

PS the logo is very cool
  12. New look... Well, it looks great!