1. Originally posted by snitchi'm speachless!!! this is sooooo great!!!!! i absolutely love it!!!!
    i went on vacations and missed the whole thing....... i'm still a little busy....but i'll check everything as soon as i can!!!!

a big YAY to the new u2start and remy and all the new crew for the marvellous work!!!!

Thanks mate.

And thanks to you two too, BelgianBono and MirrorballBoy.
  2. The new banner looks like an ad for exclusive designer- styled sunglasses.

Alex
  3. Hello everybody, just to say THANK YOU to Remy and all the rest of the staff --- the new website is truly amazing, you did a wonderful job... so thanks lots, mille grazie, un grand merci, dank u...
  4. Originally posted by julienmurziHello everybody, just to say THANK YOU to Remy and all the rest of the staff --- the new website is truly amazing, you did a wonderful job... so thanks lots, mille grazie, un grand merci, dank u...

Thank you
  5. Just bumping this up again to ask everybody:

After one month, how do you feel about the page? Are you alright with it? Any complain up there?

See you and thanks.
  6. Originally posted by LikeASongJust bumping this up again to ask everybody:

After one month, how do you feel about the page? Are you alright with it? Any complain up there?

See you and thanks.

only a month> I though it's been longer. All going grand in my opinion
  7. Originally posted by germcevoyonly a month> I though it's been longer. All going grand in my opinion
    Indeed our opinion doesn't count at all. We're led to be alright with it.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASongJust bumping this up again to ask everybody:

See you and thanks.

Sincerely I love the new page, no complaints so far... and I'm really thankfull... i really enjoy the Forums and Photos and Bootlegs and more audio and songs and videos and home.... LOL!!!
    all tehe sections are great!! and the fact to be able to cuztomize the home page is out of this world!!
    thanks a lot!!
  9. Originally posted by JohnnyVOXXSincerely I love the new page, no complaints so far... and I'm really thankfull... i really enjoy the Forums and Photos and Bootlegs and more audio and songs and videos and home.... LOL!!!
    all tehe sections are great!! and the fact to be able to cuztomize the home page is out of this world!!
    thanks a lot!!
    So then 1 positive vote, 0 negatives.
  10. Originally posted by LikeASongJust bumping this up again to ask everybody:

See you and thanks.

I'd want back the FANBASE's page... it was good in my opinion!
  11. Originally posted by alfmlc[..]

I'd want back the FANBASE's page... it was good in my opinion!

All the things from the fanbase are now located somewhere else. You don't miss a thing
  12. Originally posted by alfmlcI'd want back the FANBASE's page... it was good in my opinion!
    All the stadistich which once existed in the Fanbase are spreaded (and improved) all around the web. Mainly they are in this page: http://www.u2start.com/statistics/ , but some others are at the Bootlegs page.