1. Welcome!!
    You will have a great time here
    See ya
  2. welcome!!
    you'll absolutely have good time here, everyone is so nice!!

have fun!!
  3. Originally posted by Ali709LikeASong: I'm not that good at Arabic, but I'm pretty good at Spanish (I lived here - Madrid - for 4 years), and...espero verte, cuando llegue el dia!
    Wow! Amazing! Pense que te sorprenderia hablando en árabe, pero TU me has sorprendido hablando en español!! Amazing, mate!! I will open now a topic on the Strange's forum, there we can speak spanish or whatever.

See you and once again welcome!!
  4. Originally posted by Ali709
    rmann83: Actually I was considering changing the avatar, but now that you want it as well, I'll just stick with it for now

Well played
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Ahlan wa'sâhlan!!!!
    [...]
    Maâsalama!!

Don't mind...
    He pretends to know all the lenguages.

6. Welcome here Ali!!!
  7. Originally posted by sadb7788Don't mind...
    He pretends to know all the lenguages.
    The Tower of Babel.

Seriously, I've studied Arabic for a year now, so I know enough Arabic to say Hello, how'r you? ... But, YES, I try to know all the languages. Babel.
  8. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]The Tower of Babel.

Seriously, I've studied Arabic for a year now, so I know enough Arabic to say Hello, how'r you? ... But, YES, I try to know all the languages. Babel.

I was joking because you really use a lot of lenguages, but seriously it's a very positive thing!

See you Babel!
  9. That's a first, a fan from Tehran!

Welcome to the site Ali - I'm surprised not more fans know of U2 in Iran, and I like your avatar as well. How's Spain?
  10. There are people (maybe many people) in Iran, among the young people, who know about U2...but they aren't really fans! They just know that U2 exists!

Oh, and Spain's pretty damn good
  11. Originally posted by Ali709There are people (maybe many people) in Iran, among the young people, who know about U2...but they aren't really fans! They just know that U2 exists!

Same situation here in the city I live