1. WTF. That is unreal, JR, they seem way too proffessional
  2. Haha, like I said, I'm very happy with the results.
    Your comments are kind!

I've got about twenty that I think are perfect and about sixty that I consider very good but not quite perfect.
  3. That second photo of Bono up close is brilliant. I saw some great ones the other day on a forum - I'll have to get the link and put it here when I find it.
  4. hahahahaha.............

5. Originally posted by JRlovesU2:Haha, like I said, I'm very happy with the results.
    Your comments are kind!

I've got about twenty that I think are perfect and about sixty that I consider very good but not quite perfect.

AWESOME PICS JR!!!!

6. Obviously I can never match the pics of JR, but I like these ones I made myself:

7. Dieder. I need the first one in full resolution NOW!!!!! What an absolutely awesome photo, mate!
  8. that first pic....... one of those arms there is MINE I was right in there as they closed up above us.... Dieder, your pics are the best the best moment of the whole show for me
  9. Thanks! Click on the picture to see it in hi-res Such a shame that man with the camera was in front of me
  10. That second one is awesome Dieder!! Love the way the picture isnt sharp and the fact that adam is moving, gives it a really artistic effect, GREAT I never came closer to a perfect picture than these two:

Dublin 24-07-2009

Amsterdam 21-07-2009