1. Hey Everyone,

Well I quit my job of 1 year as of tomorrow and im back to university on monday for 3 years (uggh....). The job was alright, basically just surf the internet and was how I found the site. Was kinda fightin it really but I gotta be honest, I'd rather say bye then just dissappear eventually.

I might post once a month or so but it will be rare. This was my first and last online forum I've ever been on and though its been great, I don't think forums are really my thing. I don't know anything about other forums or sites but you all are and have been amazing and I'm glad that I was here while I was.

Remy you are a great guy and I hope you go on to do great things, mate. You should take great pride in the fact that what you've built is loved by so many people. i don't want to name names cuz i dont want to leave anyone out but to everyone; all the best and good luck: Cuz of most of you, my opinion on U2 fans has changed drastically and I won't underestimate how close ppl can become when they have something in common like music. Wouldn't change any of you for the world.

And to finish off my overdramatic, attention-seeking soppy goodbye message, here's a toast (I'm holding a drink anyway...)

Enjoy your food
    Enjoy your wine
    Enjoy your music
    and Enjoy your night...Goodnight!

"Cuz there ain't no business like shoe business" - BonoVox

See ya
  2. it's been a pleasure rmann but I know that this is not goodbye. Try and call in every now and again. You will always be welcome. Been a pleasure to have chatted with you. All the best with uni mate
  3. Best of luck!
  4. Too bad, too bad. You really will be missed here, at least by me. Your input always was appreciated and I always loved to read your posts.

However, I wish you all the best with whatever it is you're gonna spend all your time on. I hope you come back here every once in a while, thanks for all your nice words.

5. It's been an absolute pleasure talking to you. I want to wish you the very best luck with Uni, alright.
  6. It's been great to talk to you and get to know you. Best of luck to you in everything you do.
    But I Know this isn't goodbye. Stop by and talk whenever you can, even if it's just
    one post. I'll miss talking to you friend. Once again, good luck!

7. good luck and have fun!! i hope this is not (an official/never see u again) goodbye.
  8. Good luck but come here as much as you can
  9. Remy said everything. We will miss you, rmann. Indeed your posts were among the most interesting. It's been good to meet you here.
    I hope you will manage to visit us sometimes.

The best luck with everything.
  10. It's been a pleasure and an honour to talk with you.

Best wishes from Spain, and good luck with University .

11. Originally posted by rmann83...Of most of you, my opinion on U2 fans has changed drastically and I won't underestimate how close people can become when they have something in common like music. Wouldn't change any of you for the world.
    Absolutely moving words. Awesome. Almost crying here...
  12. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Absolutely moving words. Awesome. Almost crying here...

Yeah, right. Really touching passage...