1. Okay, I admit it, I know absolutely nothing about Alarm. But I am always interested in finding new bands that inspire me maybe, there is so much to discover when it comes to music
    I just googled them but there are a zillion songs I have never heard of as of yet.
    Any suggestions of a top 5 or so maybe that I should listen to for getting a first impression? Any help would be appreciated
  2. Originally posted by MacStripey:Okay, I admit it, I know absolutely nothing about Alarm. But I am always interested in finding new bands that inspire me maybe, there is so much to discover when it comes to music
    I just googled them but there are a zillion songs I have never heard of as of yet.
    Any suggestions of a top 5 or so maybe that I should listen to for getting a first impression? Any help would be appreciated
    There is a topic: http://u2start.com/topic/10713/

I really like Rain In The Summertime, Blaze Of Glory and 68 Guns.
  3. Anyone able to repost the Alarm gigs as they all seem dead.
    Love to get my hand on these, The Alarm was a great band and Mike is still doing great things.
  4. Originally posted by mickinblack:Anyone able to repost the Alarm gigs as they all seem dead.
    Love to get my hand on these, The Alarm was a great band and Mike is still doing great things.
    +1 I was lazy and never followed through with downloads. Thanks!
  5. Alarm is a great band they remind me alot of Early U2!