1. My Favorit Iour is the Joshua Tour!!!! Great Show s Tempe Denver Chicago etc

Second is Vertico Il love the Akustic Part s!!!!!!

And elevation Akustic Part s too!!!

2. Unforgettable Fire Tour beats them all!
    Such a great amount of energy...
  3. Originally posted by Elektrik2007Unforgettable Fire Tour beats them all!
    Such a great amount of energy...

I love this tour and even more the album
  4. Originally posted by drewhigginsam I the only one here who loves it studio and live?
    I love the studio version. Nice lyrics, raw music. Amazing.
  5. Originally posted by drewhiggins[..]

How could you not be? Absolutely raw and hits the spot. I love it playing when you're programming or mixing music, so very cool. In fact, I might re-record it and re-edit it.

just a matter of preference. Sounds like a bag of nails being ground to death or a bigh old mechanical machine that hasn't bee oiled enough. I just will never connect with that song. I can't listen to it
  6. For me its the Joshua tree tour,i love it becuse it has a spiritual atmosphere over the concert,the sound is alive and pure and the band is more political active than other tours.Its the best tour.
  7. ZooTV is my all-time favorit and always will be...
    After that Vertigo-tour
    And Lovetown
  8. Originally posted by germcevoy[Miami] sounds like a big old mechanical machine that hasn't bee oiled enough.
    Hahahahaha xDD
  9. Hi guys
    How are you?

It's the first time that I can see the new u2start....well...I ahve no words now...just LOVED it!!!
    Thank you for everything....u2start is a great thing that I have in my life....and Congratulations to all too!!

and my favourite tour is..or are Elevation and Vertigo tour...I can't decide....
  10. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHi guys
    How are you?

It's the first time that I can see the new u2start....well...I ahve no words now...just LOVED it!!!
    Thank you for everything....u2start is a great thing that I have in my life....and Congratulations to all too!!

and my favourite tour is..or are Elevation and Vertigo tour...I can't decide....

It looks awesome doesn't it?

Hope you are doing good.
  11. Originally posted by AidanFormigoniHi guys
    How are you?

Hey Aidan! Nice to have you back around here mate! How are ya? Man you're as astonished as I am
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

It looks awesome doesn't it?

Hope you are doing good.

yeah...and I'm great after the first shock of teh new u2start!!
    How are you friend?

Greetings from Brazil!!
    See you!!