1. Great I have to kiss his ass as well now... oh well.

congrats MirrorballBoy!!!
  2. EASPORTS as well!!!!

Congratulations to you to.
  3. Geez i haven't even left a week yet and already you're spiralling downhill by promoting the town drunk

Only jokes, mate How could i not comment to this thread? Well deserved and well nominated, you'd have gotten my retired vote if this was a democracy...which it isn't! Remy has made sure of that that fascist basta... (here's where you use that brand new authority and clean up the line of swears and insults with compliments and rainbows )

But in all seriousness, dude, congrats! Your a great addition to a great team
  4. Originally posted by Angel_or_DevilEASPORTS as well!!!!

Congratulations to you to.

Please don't kiss me!
  5. Originally posted by rmann83Remy has made sure of that that fascist basta...
    xD
  6. Thanks to ya all mates! I really appreciate your words!
  7. Originally posted by MirrorballBoyThanks to ya all mates! I really appreciate your words!
    Honestly, I think you deserved it. You've been one of the most faithful member since the beggining. You deserved the promotion.
  8. Originally posted by rmann83Geez i haven't even left a week yet and already you're spiralling downhill by promoting the town drunk

Only jokes, mate How could i not comment to this thread? Well deserved and well nominated, you'd have gotten my retired vote if this was a democracy...which it isn't! Remy has made sure of that that fascist basta... (here's where you use that brand new authority and clean up the line of swears and insults with compliments and rainbows )

But in all seriousness, dude, congrats! Your a great addition to a great team

HAHAHA!!!

Right about democracy: now I see that U2start is getting more and more Dutch. I just noticed that also MirrorballBoy is from Holland. He's the 3rd if I'm not wrong... and it's not a worth thing. No, not at all.

Joking!
  9. Originally posted by sadb7788Right about democracy: now I see that U2start is getting more and more Dutch. I just noticed that also MirrorballBoy is from Holland. He's the 3rd if I'm not wrong... and it's not a worth thing. No, not at all.
    Indeed it's quite authoritarian, we have to rebel against Remy!! Let's start a Revolution!!
  10. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

HAHAHA!!!

Right about democracy: now I see that U2start is getting more and more Dutch. I just noticed that also MirrorballBoy is from Holland. He's the 3rd if I'm not wrong... and it's not a worth thing. No, not at all.

Joking!

Remy's afraid by italians/spanish so he's hiring dutches Joking
    LikeASong, keep up the latins!!
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Indeed it's quite authoritarian, we have to rebel against Remy!! Let's start a Revolution!!

Hey LikeASong, how is your application for a Dutch passport going?

12. Congratulations mate