1. Originally posted by RemySince all other crew members are from Europe easports43, from the US, can watch an eye on this website while the rest of the crew is asleep.

hehe

Congrats easports43
  2. Originally posted by ReclinerManOh, boy... easports43. Congratulations. I'm jealous. But now that you're an official crew member -- should I make you an honorary moderator at the Round Table?

I don't care. Do what ever you want!
  3. Congratulations on your promotion!
  4. Thanks guys!
  5. easports is now REALLY "in the game"...

congratulations brother
  6. Originally posted by u2met86easports is now REALLY "in the game"...

congratulations brother

hahaha! Thanks man!
  7. Congrats mate, welcome to the club
  8. Originally posted by RemyWe were not ready with our news headlines today, 'cause here is another addition to the crew, the last one for a while. Member easports43 now has his blue color. Since all other crew members are from Europe easports43, from the US, can watch an eye on this website while the rest of the crew is asleep. With the current growth of U2start and some feature plans already in the back of my mind it's important to have a wide and varied crew here. Welcome easporst43! Hope you like your new colour.

And another news bit, U2start doesn't stop where we are now, U2start will grow, we want more. We want to serve all the U2 fans in the world and in order to accomplish that we can never stand still (still running..). Despite the fact that the old U2start is still fresh in our minds we are already busy with thinking about the next generation of U2start. Later this year we will reveal our future plans for U2start, if you have suggestions for us, feature requests or any other thing you like to share, please visit our Stuck In A Moment Forum and dream out loud.

Thank you!

What a great speech, Remy! You made me get more excited than before about this site! Always very proud of being part of this web. And as I said to LikeASong a few days ago, I'm sure U2start will bocome the greatest site about U2 in the whole Net.

Great congratulations to easports43! You are among the most important users here for your very frequent presence, proved by the high number of posts you reached in such a little time.
    Promotion deserved!

9. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

What a great speech, Remy! You made me get more excited than before about this site! Always very proud of being part of this web. And as I said to LikeASong a few days ago, I'm sure U2start will bocome the greatest site about U2 in the whole Net.

Great congratulations to easports43! You are among the most important users here for your very frequent presence, proved by the high number of posts you reached in such a little time.
    Promotion deserved!

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the kind words!