1. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

it took me some time to accept that GT4 was an improvement over GT3. In many ways I still prefer GT3. It offers a much more realistic driving experience I think

I agree. But GT4 is still awesome. I'm just waiting for GT5. I you want a realistic game,
    try the TOCA games. They're very realistic as far as damage, steering, and
    just overall mechanical stuff.
  2. Originally posted by easports43I agree. But GT4 is still awesome. I'm just waiting for GT5. I you want a realistic game, try the TOCA games. They're very realistic as far as damage, steering, and just overall mechanical stuff.
    There is no upcoming Gran Turismo 5 at all. It's going to be Gran Turismo HD (High Definition), and evidently it's going to be only for Playstation 3. Shame. I'm not buying PS3 until 2009 or so.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]There is no upcoming Gran Turismo 5 at all. It's going to be Gran Turismo HD (High Definition), and evidently it's going to be only for Playstation 3. Shame. I'm not buying PS3 until 2009 or so.

I know. I guess that's what I was talking about. I'll probably buy it for PS3.
  4. and the GT5 will probably be the exact same as GT4 with better graphics. They'l have to add a few new cars or tracks at least to justify a new release
  5. Originally posted by germcevoyand the GT5 will probably be the exact same as GT4 with better graphics. They'l have to add a few new cars or tracks at least to justify a new release

Yeah. I just wish there would be damage like in other games I've played for PS3.
  6. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Yeah. I just wish there would be damage like in other games I've played for PS3.

the market is there for it. It was all set to have damage on GT4 but apparently they pulled the plug on it at the last minute. If you are shifting 50 million copies of 'the real drivng simulator' I want my frickin wing mirror to fall of if I crash at 200mph
  7. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

the market is there for it. It was all set to have damage on GT4 but apparently they pulled the plug on it at the last minute. If you are shifting 50 million copies of 'the real drivng simulator' I want my frickin wing mirror to fall of if I crash at 200mph

Exactly. That's what I love about the TOCA games. Plus they have a ton of tracks,
    and a ton of series.
  8. Originally posted by easports43[..]

Exactly. That's what I love about the TOCA games. Plus they have a ton of tracks,
    and a ton of series.

and GT could also do with some more licensed manufacturers. If they got Ferrari they would rule the world
  9. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

and GT could also do with some more licensed manufacturers. If they got Ferrari they would rule the world

Yep.
  10. Does anyone of you play Test Drive Unlimited?
  11. Originally posted by MWSAHDoes anyone of you play Test Drive Unlimited?

I haven't played it yet. I almost bought it but I wanted to play it first.
  12. Originally posted by easports43[..]

I haven't played it yet. I almost bought it but I wanted to play it first.

Okay, it is quite fun. It's single and multiplayer in one. I played it a lot last months. And it looks awesome.