1. Originally posted by Blue_Room[..]

I dont get why you guys are listing this as an upgrade then?? The audience recording of Charlotte is a good audience recording.

I actually prefer most of them to just about any audience recording. There is always an exception to the rule, but for the most part I prefer them.

It is indeed more of an addition than an upgrade.
  2. Originally posted by Blue_RoomI dont get why you guys are listing this as an upgrade then?? The audience recording of Charlotte is a good audience recording.

I actually prefer most of them to just about any audience recording. There is always an exception to the rule, but for the most part I prefer them.
    I'm on the other side of the river. I prefer any "more - than - 1 - star" audience recording than a IEM. They sound TOO cold for me. I perfer feeling like being IN the concert, not just listening to it.
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I'm on the other side of the river. I prefer any "more - than - 1 - star" audience recording than a IEM. They sound TOO cold for me. I perfer feeling like being IN the concert, not just listening to it.

I couldn't share your views aon IEM's any more than I do now
  4. Originally posted by germcevoyI couldn't share your views aon IEM's any more than I do now
    Thanks. I really can't understand HOW the neck anyone prefers a IEM over an Audience. I could understand a Soundboard over an Audience, but a IEM?
  5. I have one IEM show. Chicago Elevation show from the 1st Leg. Has an acoustic of I Still Haven't Found which is great but i'd never listen to the whole show
  6. Originally posted by germcevoyI have one IEM show. Chicago Elevation show from the 1st Leg. Has an acoustic of I Still Haven't Found which is great but i'd never listen to the whole show
    I hate them.
  7. We're not here to discuss if people like IEM recordings and why people
  8. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Another IEM! We'll have to restrain Germcevoy before he goes
    nuts! Anyway, thanks Spooner!
  9. Originally posted by RemyWe're not here to discuss if people like IEM recordings and why people

theres so many of them popping up though
  10. Originally posted by easports43HAHAHAHAHAHA! Another IEM! We'll have to restrain Germcevoy before he goes
    nuts! Anyway, thanks Spooner!

I need a temporary ban until all these IEM upgrades dissapear of the active topics page lol
  11. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

theres so many of them popping up though

And that's a good thing! The more recordings here the better. With all your pessimistic comments about IEM recordings people are not gonna post upgrades anymore in the future, just stop it and don't post if you don't like it. It's useless, we all know your opinion about it

We're not removing any existing recording, we're just adding this recordings to the existing recordings to give people a choice. Some of us just like these recordings like I do.
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I need a temporary ban until all these IEM upgrades dissapear of the active topics page lol

lol. That's what I was just thinking!