1. Originally posted by an07[..]

lol, maybe we can make a video with the footballhighlights and U2music on the background, everybody happy!
    no more footie from now on in this topic you're right!
    by the way: what's everton's next match?

Manchester United @ home 15th September....
  2. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Manchester United @ home 15th September....

Go Everton, go kick their red asses!
  3. Originally posted by an07[..]

Go Everton, go kick their red asses!

Looks like this topic has died a quick death!
  4. Originally posted by SIRBONO[..]

Indeed. People, stay on topic! Let's go on with that video-idea. I think it's a great idea.
  5. Originally posted by SIRBONO[..]

the footietopic? that's okay, cos it didn't belong here in the first place
    Let's focus on drewhiggins to help you out!
  6. Good to hear you're all coming back - even though the footy topic was becoming interesting. Anyway...who's in for this project? I have a few I can do.

Who's in? If you're interested, leave your name and we'll get cracking. SirBono has about 50 or so now that he can use to start - I think it's got what he's after. Somebody else can re-upload them to RapidShare unless you want to leave them in SaveFile - a lot more convenient for most in case they just want one or two or five - but it's totally up to you.

I've looked around, that's all I can find unless you want to do YouTube versions, but they're pretty crappy quality so not worth it. Though if you get one from a really high quality source that's cool.
  7. you guys may clear this one with Remy first. Lots of video can be bought on DVD (Best offs and U218 for example). Put this on hold for now or do your stuff via mail until Remy gives the thumbs up
  8. Originally posted by drewhigginsGood to hear you're all coming back - even though the footy topic was becoming interesting. Anyway...who's in for this project? I have a few I can do.

Who's in? If you're interested, leave your name and we'll get cracking. SirBono has about 50 or so now that he can use to start - I think it's got what he's after. Somebody else can re-upload them to RapidShare unless you want to leave them in SaveFile - a lot more convenient for most in case they just want one or two or five - but it's totally up to you.

I've looked around, that's all I can find unless you want to do YouTube versions, but they're pretty crappy quality so not worth it. Though if you get one from a really high quality source that's cool.

I was thinking of just good quality official vids, none of that tosh from youtube.
  9. just get U218 Videos or The Best of 1990-2000. All the essentials are on there
  10. Originally posted by germcevoyjust get U218 Videos or The Best of 1990-2000. All the essentials are on there

I have plenty of copies of those. I want them all in one collection thought. Like a two or three DVD box set of EVEREYTHING!

11. Originally posted by SIRBONO[..]

I have plenty of copies of those. I want them all in one collection thought. Like a two or three DVD box set of EVEREYTHING!

I don't have a clue how your gna get DVD like quality official promo videos. Keep an eye on VH1. Just the other night they had an hour of U2 videos back to back (Two Hearts Beat A One etc). It's on pretty regularly so you could record that if you can catch it some time
  12. Originally posted by germcevoy[..]

I don't have a clue how your gna get DVD like quality official promo videos. Keep an eye on VH1. Just the other night they had an hour of U2 videos back to back (Two Hearts Beat A One etc). It's on pretty regularly so you could record that if you can catch it some time

I'm hoping some techy fella will stick them all up for u to d'load. ;-)