1. Originally posted by tuiwow! 78,000 thats amazing! that really sucks im so sorry you didnt get one
    Nah thanks for encouraging.
  2. Originally posted by tui[..]

Is Summers really 64? wow what an effort they are making so many fans happy doing this tour, i;m gonna be the same as you! whatever performance they put on ill be happy!
    you gotta share you experience with us k?

Absolutely.Seen Sting solo 4 times over the years,very impressive.He has a great guitar player in Dominic Miller.

Quick boring story for you.I was in The Police Fan Club,used to get Fan Magazines / Letters (no Internet then !!),had oppurtunity to get tickets for the Gateshead Festival,31st July 1982.My Dad wouldn't let me go,too young,(14), & guess who supported them ? Yeah you got it,some 4 piece Irish folk group caled the U 2 's or something.Any idea what happened to them ? No staying power I bet...........
  3. Originally posted by tuiIs Summers really 64? wow what an effort they are making so many fans happy doing this tour, i;m gonna be the same as you! whatever performance they put on ill be happy!
    you gotta share you experience with us k?
    Yep he is. Moreover, the performances are being VERY GOOD!! They don't suffer any lack of creativity nor energy, they simply feel like in 1983. Awesome
  4. Originally posted by gmc[..]

Absolutely.Seen Sting solo 4 times over the years,very impressive.He has a great guitar player in Dominic Miller.

Quick boring story for you.I was in The Police Fan Club,used to get Fan Magazines / Letters (no Internet then !!),had oppurtunity to get tickets for the Gateshead Festival,31st July 1982.My Dad wouldn't let me go,too young,(14), & guess who supported them ? Yeah you got it,some 4 piece Irish folk group caled the U 2 's or something.Any idea what happened to them ? No staying power I bet...........

Wow really!? ive never actually listened much to Stings solo things, i was always more interested in the Police sets, more appealing to me i guess

Are you serious? what a story! imagine if you went to that concert it would have been amazing. was a tad before i was born tho but wow what a story haha
    Yea that Youtoo's was it? i mean who are those people? hehe nice
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Yep he is. Moreover, the performances are being VERY GOOD!! They don't suffer any lack of creativity nor energy, they simply feel like in 1983. Awesome

Okay guys, you're just getting me more excited! AHHH i have to wait so long too..
    Man the 80's i swear the best era of music.. only the best bands in the world then!
  6. Originally posted by tui[..]

Wow really!? ive never actually listened much to Stings solo things, i was always more interested in the Police sets, more appealing to me i guess

Are you serious? what a story! imagine if you went to that concert it would have been amazing. was a tad before i was born tho but wow what a story haha
    Yea that Youtoo's was it? i mean who are those people? hehe nice

Lead singer with a mullet,climbs up scaffolding and waved a white flag so the rumour goes.........
  7. Originally posted by gmcQuick boring story for you.I was in The Police Fan Club,used to get Fan Magazines / Letters (no Internet then !!),had oppurtunity to get tickets for the Gateshead Festival,31st July 1982.My Dad wouldn't let me go,too young,(14), & guess who supported them ? Yeah you got it,some 4 piece Irish folk group caled the U 2 's or something.Any idea what happened to them ? No staying power I bet...........
    O MY GOD. You could have seen the Gateshead Festival '82 and you DIDn'T!?!?!? It was one of the best festival-shows ever!! The Police and U2 together. My dream.

By the way, Bono made a guest appereance during THe Police set to sing Invisible Sun.
  8. Originally posted by gmcLead singer with a mullet,climbs up scaffolding and waved a white flag so the rumour goes.........
    What band are you talking about? REM?
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]What band are you talking about? REM?

BAHAHA.. No yea i think that sounds right

10. Well friends i'm off now
    gotta go bake a cake before i go to bed.. long story :p
    Have a good night and hope to talk to you all again soon
    Take Care
  11. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]O MY GOD. You could have seen the Gateshead Festival '82 and you DIDn'T!?!?!? It was one of the best festival-shows ever!! The Police and U2 together. My dream.

By the way, Bono made a guest appereance during THe Police set to sing Invisible Sun.

No Sir,that was on the Amnesty International Tour.
  12. Originally posted by tuiWell friends i'm off now
    gotta go bake a cake before i go to bed.. long story :p
    Have a good night and hope to talk to you all again soon
    Take Care

Sweet dreams..........