1. I say we continue this on the Radiohead forum my mini list is over there ahaha but yeah the zip you uploaded is gonna be amazing, i can already tell!
  2. Anybody know of a good site that has Jack White boots, or boots of the White Stripes, Raconteurs, Dead Weather? I'm not looking for a particular show, just wanting to hear some live recordings. I downloaded the Glastonbury WS show dylan uploaded here (thanks, man!). I bought the album for the film "Under Great White Northern Lights" and was completely blown away. mp3s preferred.

Thanks for any help.
  3. theultimatebootlegexperience5.blogspot down????
  4. nice but many of the links are zo megaupload, badongo or other sites that don't work. Also some links don't work - outdated.
  5. Originally posted by Alvin:nice but many of the links are zo megaupload, badongo or other sites that don't work. Also some links don't work - outdated.

i think the days when you could see a gig posted and know that link was going to work are long gone. the taking down of megaupload and the chasing down of links by other sites ever since has put so many bloggers and forums off that we are safely in the realms of being grateful for what you can still get.
  6. Anyone can help me to find some 1982's virgin prunes boots, please help...
  7. anything INXS!!!