1. Originally posted by Ali709[..]

LOL!!!
    Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    lol, I have succeeded in enlightening you!

Better put that in the diary...

I'm truly shamed....

2. Originally posted by djrlewis[..][..]

I'm truly shamed....

Pssch lol - remember THE comeback...this wasn't the first time I'd put you to shame

EDIT - another one I remember now whilst I'm listening to the Boston 2005-05-28 version (which incidentally is awesome); I always thought it was "every artist is...so cue the inspiration and sing about the grief" but it turned out it was "all kill their"...

Ah well lol.
  3. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

For anyone who has no idea what Ali's on about:-

Oh, it hurts baby
    (What are we going to do now it's all been said)
    (No new ideas in the house and every book has been read)

One of the most common mistaken U2 lyrics I think.

It took me about two months after i got AB to finally look at those lyrics and figure out what it said. I thought it was just Bono mumbling.
  4. Originally posted by AllBecauseOfU2[..]

It took me about two months after i got AB to finally look at those lyrics and figure out what it said. I thought it was just Bono mumbling.

I do feel kinda sorry for Bono - it is his birthday afterall, and yet if he wandered his way onto this most wonderful of fans' forums, he finds dedicated fans complaining about his singing on one of the greatest albums ever made!

What are we like eh?
  5. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    I do feel kinda sorry for Bono - it is his birthday afterall, and yet if he wandered his way onto this most wonderful of fans' forums, he finds dedicated fans complaining about his singing on one of the greatest albums ever made!

What are we like eh?

I am not complaing on the B-Man's birthday! That would be blasphemy...
    Ok, sorry Bo-no, i enjoy your mumbling and your operatic singing equally.
  6. Running to stand still : "She runs through the streets . with her eyes painted red....."
    "She runs through the streets . with her ass painted red....."
  7. Originally posted by diegoqvu2Running to stand still : "She runs through the streets . with her eyes painted red....."

lol...changes the meaning
  8. Originally posted by diegoqvu2Running to stand still : "She runs through the streets . with her eyes painted red....."

How in earth you heard that !!!!!!!!!!!
  9. hahaha, it's a joke .......but they have similar pronunciation when bono sings quickly this song....
  10. On BAD
    for years I sang
    I'm worn away.
    Instead of -
    I'm Wide awake. haha

I used to have a friend called JoeToelLover.
    He was from Begium and over there this is pronounced as
    YouTwoLover, haha

11. Originally posted by djrlewis[..]

Oh good God.

So did I.

Until about 20 seconds ago.....

hahaha!!
    guilty as charged also!!!

hahaa!!
  12. Originally posted by WojBhoy[..]
    I don't have it yet lol - I can't find it anywhere around in Norwich or wherever I've gone in the UK (which admittedly is not a lot...)...and don't get me started on eBay lol...or just ordering over the net - I'm a troll and I don't like paying via. electricity!

You should come to Coventry.
    -It's very quiet here.
    Plenty of space to listen to my Passengers cd.
    Ito akashi??
    Haharr.