1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]My rage goes not for that. I closed the topic and re-written it here. But EVMAN didn't seem to read the posts of the rest of the world. He just cares by himself.

2. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]I know a Site Manager who doesn't allow new members to registrate. So please keep you mouth closed where no one calls you. If you want to contribute, I'm pleased to read your messages (as you know, i use to agree with you). But please do NOT create or join to stupid discussions. You like a discussion more than Edge likes his Gibson Explorer.

Who is that Site Manager you mention?

Sorry, my next post will praise you and U2start. Provided that someone calls me of course.

Sorry for discussing. Looks like I misunderstood the aim of a forum.

So just keep insulting other people and enjoy your stay in your wannabe world.

3. Originally posted by yeahWho is that Site Manager you mention?
    Ehm... You?
    Originally posted by yeahSorry, my next post will praise you and U2start. Provided that someone calls me of course.
    I don't need you to praise U2start. And of course I don't want you to praise me. I only want you not to create nor join stupid discussions, only to add rage and angryness to the forum. Really often your opinions are great, and your knowledge is absolutely huge, but I think you should relax yourself a bit and not join every discussion you see. As I said before, you like a discussion even more than Edge loves his Gibson Explorer.
    Originally posted by yeahSorry for discussing. Looks like I misunderstood the aim of a forum.
    Absolutely not. Look my previous point.
    Originally posted by yeahSo just keep insulting other people and enjoy your stay in you wannabe world.
    As far as I can remember, I only have insulted 2 times. One to Mario_Cool (old issue which was solved) and the 2nd time to Evman tonight. And, honestly, or Evman is just 100% Blind, or he just doesn't care of the rest of the world. Why not insulting him then? (I'm joking, just to make you understand my point).
    Originally posted by yeah
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]One to Mario_Cool (old issue which was solved)[..]

the problem was solved indeed. we were both wrong and silly at that time!
    Everybody relax..the world is one, love is one and we're all one...but we're not the same...FORTUNATELY i'd say
  5. Originally posted by mario_cool[..]

the problem was solved indeed. we were both wrong and silly at that time!
    Everybody relax..the world is one, love is one and we're all one...but we're not the same...FORTUNATELY i'd say

6. Originally posted by mario_coolthe problem was solved indeed. we were both wrong and silly at that time!
    Agree.
  7. yeah you're great my friend. so is Sergio (LikeASong). So is everybody here. we're great and everybody is unique. we're all united by our love for U2.
    Don't make the same mistake like i did when i got angry with Sergio because i misunderstood one of his posts because when you read something sounds really really different than when you hear it.
    don't make silly misunderstandings make you miss our company here...because believe me..you'll miss it..like I did..
  8. Originally posted by mario_coolyeah you're great my friend. so is Sergio (LikeASong). So is everybody here. we're great and everybody is unique. we're all united by our love for U2.
    Don't make the same mistake like i did when i got angry with Sergio because i misunderstood one of his posts because when you read something sounds really really different than when you hear it.
    don't make silly misunderstandings make you miss our company here...because believe me..you'll miss it..like I did..
  9. Originally posted by yeah[..]

Who is that Site Manager you mention?

Sorry, my next post will praise you and U2start. Provided that someone calls me of course.

Sorry for discussing. Looks like I misunderstood the aim of a forum.

So just keep insulting other people and enjoy your stay in your wannabe world.

register over at iwillfollowu2.com Yeah. I got banned for praising Martins work. Mad man
  10. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Ehm... You?

No, that would be a lie.

Originally posted by LikeASongAs far as I can remember, I only have insulted 2 times. One to Mario_Cool (old issue which was solved) and the 2nd time to Evman tonight. And, honestly, or Evman is just 100% Blind, or he just doesn't care of the rest of the world. Why not insulting him then? (I'm joking, just to make you understand my point).[..]

Actually, telling me that the discussions I create are stupid is pretty insulting, too.
    This is not the first time that someone complains about your behaviour, saying that you're joking is your usual way when you get criticised and doesn't make it better.
    But why the hell do I even care?

Cut the crap, back to the Joshua Tree.

Looks like the release date will be 7/12/2007. Christmas is a little earlier this year.
  11. Now that it's official i'll close this topic and you guys can continue over in the other JT topic.