1. Six Nations

Very excited for tomorrow. Didn't manage to nab a ticket, did you Ger?

Interesting games today, Scotland should be throwing the wooden spoon to Italy once again and the winner of France v Wales can seriously threaten whoever wins tomorrow. Wales would have some momentum against Ireland in two weeks or France could (but probably not) cause England some problems with a big win behind them. Rugby's Greatest Championship
  2. Originally posted by jofice:Six Nations

Very excited for tomorrow. Didn't manage to nab a ticket, did you Ger?

Interesting games today, Scotland should be throwing the wooden spoon to Italy once again and the winner of France v Wales can seriously threaten whoever wins tomorrow. Wales would have some momentum against Ireland in two weeks or France could (but probably not) cause England some problems with a big win behind them. Rugby's Greatest Championship
    I didn't even try. I only just got back from New York and wouldn't have fancied another return bus journey to Dublin so soon. Looking forward to the match though.
  3. Bloody hell some finish on the wooden spoon match. Well done Italy.
  4. Job done. No need to invite 20 minutes of pressure at the end though.
  5. Its becoming a habit. Last ten minutes its like we forget we can attack, put them under pressure.
  6. 3 awesome matches !! i love 6 nations !!

Just one more step Ireland !!
  7. Ridiculously good game of Ruby. Ireland's line out and poor use of decent territory costing them dear. England only 8 points behind on points difference before kicking off against Scotland.
  8. Hope a great last round ( and ireland s victory )
  9. Holy good Fuck Wales
  10. I'm not entirely sure there has ever been a single day of rugby quite like this.
  11. That was unlike anything I have ever saw in sport. I've lost count of the tries. Ireland, England and Wales all superb. Just superb.