1. Scotland were robbed by the ref !
  2. Originally posted by germcevoy:Outstanding by Argentina.

Abysmal by Ireland. The quarter isn't a great time to break out your worst performance. No complaints.

Thank you

I think Ireland suffered the absences of the most important players and they played a "final" just few days ago. Arg played the most important match of the pool almost a month ago ... that was very important detail for both
  3. RIP Jonah Lomu
  4. Devastated.
  5. Fuck me sideways
  6. Impressive
  7. Well that's that done/ Big strides forward for England going the year unbeaten. Ireland as well with wins over the big three from down south. Roll on February. Hoping to land tickets for the final match of the Six Nations. Irelans v England, in Dublin, day after Paddy's day. Would expect it to be a decider.
  8. Obviously I want England to have another good six nations, but in the year of a Lions tour its good that Ireland and, to a lesser extent, Scotland are coming to form to at least give us a chance to put a decent team together to face New Zealand.
  9. Oh when you sit in an Irish pub and grown-up men are crying bitter tears all around you, heart-breaking