1. These guys are playing near me soon. Anyone seen them before?

2. Wow, Edge is left handed in U2-2.
  3. haha, that's something you can't fake or dress in any way

Tim, that LIB doesn't sound half bad although a bit more guitar would be fantastic, it sounded way too low. If you're into tribute acts then I'd say go (and make an A-3 sign telling them to bump the guitar up in the mix).
  4. Some of the gigs they are playing Joshua tree shows.
  5. For those coming to Toronto, there are 2 different U2 Cover Bands playing on June 22 and June 23. I have seen both bands many times and both put on amazing shows. http://www.u2tributeband.com/ Elevation have played all over the world.
    Of Course Acrobat the band that was on stage during the I&E Show https://www.facebook.com/u2tributelive/videos/t.100000863611602/1173416999396007/?type=2&theater
    The Acrobat venue is almost across the street from the Rogers Centre. The elevation venue is further away but only a short cab ride away.
    Update
    Acrobat is playing at the Loose Moose and there is no cover charge. The Loose Moose is on Front Street less than 5 minute walk from the Rogers Centre.
  6. Further to Dave's post there, here are the details for the ACROBAT shows:

Thursday June 22, 2017 9 PM
    Universal Music Canada/Music Vaultz presents:
    Official 2017 U2 The Joshua Tree Tour Toronto Pre Concert Fan Party
    The Antler Room – 146 Front St W Toronto, ON - only a 5 minute walk from the Skydome (Rogers Centre) perfect for GA line campers, all local hotels and transit

Special Joshua Tree 1987 Tour - themed setlist and more!

Please visit facebook dot com/u2tributelive for more details (sorry can't post links!)

GENERAL ADMISSION FREE AT THE DOOR

Friday ​June 23, 2017
    U2 Concert After Party - 11:30 PM
    The Antler Room – 146 Front St W Toronto, ON

ACROBAT - The U2 Tribute plays all the U2 hits rarities and favourites on night 2 of our stand at this awesome room less than a 5 minute WALK after the U2 show at the Skydome (Rogers Centre)*

ADMISSION IS FREE TO ALL

Please visit facebook dot com/u2tributelive for more details (sorry can't post links!)
  7. Aussie tribute
  8. They're really good. This is the explanation of the guitar version above:

I had the keyboard in the van but we had no plans to play it last night so I left it in the van (the stage was quite small). During soundcheck we tried the guitar version just to rehearse the tune, and in the end decided to play it that way. Tonight I'll have the keyboard though!

And they did ↓ ↓

9. Hey Guys! So our U2 Tribute is finally off the ground again. Please head to our page and like it if you haven't already. I can't post the video because its only on our facebook, but we just uploaded "Streets". Please go watch and enjoy I had to post in here seeing as how I wouldn't be on that stage had it not been for the last 10? WOW...years with you guys. Enjoy! Ps...were called U2America.

https://www.facebook.com/u2america/?eid=ARDP4Jm_iZV0ZNyJ0YKf7miPm13gb0QByKSd5jyO64Vbkqq6lwNEcL7MlIBwmuDrlVk9ES8vAu62y1Nh