Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. One city..........
    One war..........
    One band........
    One show......

This time I will let Pimm Jal De La Parra speak for me.

Time to remember. If you have it, give it a listen. And if you don't have it... I don't know what you've been doing with your life but this is the right time to get it here...
  2. another post from the anniversary master. Just bought the If God Will Send His Angels singe the other day and litened to it tonoght. Sunday Blody Sunday from Sarajevo is one of the b-sides so i've sampled ths show today (coincedentally)
  3. Great show.
  4. amazing!!
    great article!!
    thanks for sharing this with us LikeASong!!!
    cheers mate!!
  5. the evening before my 14th birthday that was. A shame I wasn't into them yet. Thank god I developed (at least some) musical taste since then
  6. Originally posted by an07the evening before my 14th birthday that was. A shame I wasn't into them yet. Thank god I developed (at least some) musical taste since then

So,is it a happy birthday for today then ??
  7. Unfortunately yesterday I was very busy, so I couldn't visit U2start neither listen to this great show (both things I wanted to do). But I was totally sure that I would have found a topic of our LikeASong to celebrate this important event.

Certainly a great show, one of the most emotional ever. A milestone of U2 carrer.
  8. I watched a bit of POPmart Sarajevo last night. Not even realizing it was ten years ago.
  9. Amazing show....

we're getting so old...
  10. Thanks for sharing I like this article
  11. Originally posted by germcevoyanother post from the anniversary master. Just bought the If God Will Send His Angels singe the other day and litened to it tonoght. Sunday Blody Sunday from Sarajevo is one of the b-sides so i've sampled ths show today (coincedentally)
    I'm really beggining to think some of us have mental powers or mental links.
  12. Thanks for the info LikeASong, it's a great emotional concert !

And Happy B-Day An