1997-09-23 - Sarajevo
Tour: Popmart
Songs played: 25
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Agreed, and like in a Hollywood movie, he came back to close the show in an epic way.
  2. And some more pics by Kevin Davies too:

3. Happy birthday to possibly the greatest U2 concert ever! It's my friend's 18th birthday today, which means that she was born on the day of the concert. O_O
  4. One of the best U2 concerts!!! Listening to it now!

5. OMG, it´s 18 years ago now, but still remember this day really well - had a volleyball game that afternoon and than...no beer, no aftermatch analyzis in the pub. I hurried home to listen (and to record) live broadcast in our local radio Europe 2. excellent show, my favourite concert ever and still very emotional after the years.
  6. Originally posted by pan_Feroslav:OMG, it´s 18 years ago now, but still remember this day really well - had a volleyball game that afternoon and than...no beer, no aftermatch analyzis in the pub. I hurried home to listen (and to record) live broadcast in our local radio Europe 2. excellent show, my favourite concert ever and still very emotional after the years.
    The same... we were listening/taping the same show from the same radio... cassettes time I was blown away that time by this show... And remembering my their first show (and sadly the last) in our country and also my first show by them seen live. Probably their best concert
  7. 20 years!

8. "And if I had to spend 20 years in the band just to play that show, and have done that, I think it would have been worthwhile." - Larry highlights the Sarajevo Popmart show as the best ever U2 concert

9. At 59.00 when the searchlights are vertical to the sky must have been more poignant there than anywhere else i saw that tour. It was always an eerie sight seeing those lights merge to a singularity as if they really were searching out a target.
  10. love and love forever
  11. memories of the best show and tour in music history..