1. Anyone planning to watch 'Touch' starting tomorrow in UK on Sky1 HD? Looks good from the promotional stuff, hope it lives up.
  2. My girlfriend started watching Revenge a few weeks back -when it started being aired here- and I'm giving it a try too. Not bad. I haven't "followed" a tv show in a long, long time... I hope it keeps up the good pace and quality
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:My girlfriend started watching Revenge a few weeks back -when it started being aired here- and I'm giving it a try too. Not bad. I haven't "followed" a tv show in a long, long time... I hope it keeps up the good pace and quality

My mother watches that and loves it quite a bit; She's been recommending it to me all season.

Do we have Breaking Bad fans here? I feel like we've had this discussion before. That show's getting its own thread when it starts up again (if it doesn't already have one)
  4. Look at that, just last week there was a thread started and I posted in it. Silly me.
  5. At least you spotted your mistake before someone else could slap a smug link in here

6. Literally *precisely* why I went searching on my own
  7. Originally posted by EyesWithPrideB3:[..]

My mother watches that and loves it quite a bit; She's been recommending it to me all season.

Do we have Breaking Bad fans here? I feel like we've had this discussion before. That show's getting its own thread when it starts up again (if it doesn't already have one)

breaking bad is amazing, sums up all the reasons im becoming a chem teacher
  8. Starting to get into Rookie Blue big time now. Got series one all recorded on Sky HD, just popping them off one after the other.
  9. I just spotted myself several times in TV I had first row in a spanish band's concert back in februrary and it was broadcast tonight
  10. Mad Men returns tonight...very excited.
  11. Me too - although I'll probably watch it "On Demand" later this week.

(Kristina Hendriks was in the movie (Drive) that I watched last night).

12. It was amazing (although did we expect anything less?). Watch it soon!