1. So, UK folks. Anybody watch Pramface? Finished now but a second series is in the pipeline and I suspect it'll be repeated numerous times throughout the year on BBC Three.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:So, UK folks. Anybody watch Pramface? Finished now but a second series is in the pipeline and I suspect it'll be repeated numerous times throughout the year on BBC Three.

ill have to check this out
  3. ^^^ just finished watching the 1st two eps, love it. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Do u watch the show after pramface, think its called white van man or something, they were advertising it during the pramface credits.
  4. No problem It's a great little series.

I saw a couple of episodes of White Van Man, never really been a fan of Will Mellor though so that put me off actually wanting to watch it.
  5. Will Mellor was great in 'Two Pints...', but now, he's just going for any role - like the Funky Pigeon advert.
  6. Let's move the ad discussion over here

Shall we not forget Heineken adverts! Widely recognised as some of the best ads ever

7. Just finished season 1 of Homeland. Meh.nothing really happened and the female lead character was one annoying bitch.

8. I still have to finish that show, up to ep 7 i think. Like the idea of the show.
  9. After watching odd episode here and there, I've started Gavin and Stacey from the beginning...

10. Started watching the series Community, i dont know how to put my finger on what makes it so great, but its becoming one of my favourite comedy shows ever, theres just something about it, its like nothing else on TV.
  11. Finally finishing off series one of Suits. I've missed this show.
  12. Right up to date with season two of Suits, season finale next week and I simply cannot wait.

Great season so far.