1. Just finished the final season of White Collar. Now gearing up for the return of Suits again this week.
  2. All done with the The Sopranos. I found it to be lacking quite a bit, especially the last season. Maybe my expectations were too high but it has nothing on The Wire.
  3. The Wire is next on my list.
  4. Originally posted by germcevoy:All done with the The Sopranos. I found it to be lacking quite a bit, especially the last season. Maybe my expectations were too high but it has nothing on The Wire.
    I loved Sopranos.But when the expectations are high that happens
  5. Gotta love January, lots of TV shows booting up again.

Saw pilot of The Man In The High Castle, from the books of Charles Dickens on a world where the axis won the second World War and rule the United States. Great pilot, hope Amazon (who made it) pursues it to a full season.

Series I watch and are active these weeks: The Americans, Parks and Recreation, Shameless (US), Suits, How To Get Away With Murder, Revenge, Arrow, Banshee, Person Of Interest.

Highlights: Person Of Interest (what a show, 4th season is stronger than ever), Banshee (can't get enough of everything that is good about this show).

And I loved the first season of The Affair and The Missing, great that the two get a new season.

And then I'm watching a lot more pilots and shows but these are the most active ones now Oh and Better Call Saul will start next week, curious to see how that pans out. High expectations obviously.
  6. I just discovered the great mystery Spanish series Grand Hotel (2011) in Netflix. Highly recommended and addictive!
  7. Yes, in the original Spanish
    It's one big mystery series set in Spain around the 1910's. A man infiltrates a hotel looking for what happened to his sister there. Many intrigues, mystery, interesting characters, etc. I'm only in Episode 6.
  8. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Yes, in the original Spanish
    It's one big mystery series set in Spain around the 1910's. A man infiltrates a hotel looking for what happened to his sister there. Many intrigues, mystery, interesting characters, etc. I'm only in Episode 6.
    I will give it a chance .. i hate series that didn t finish yet because i cant wait for another episode
  9. At least in Netflix U.S. is complete. With the "Hola" plug-in for Google Chrome, you can watch Netflix from any country you want regardless where you live.
  10. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:At least in Netflix U.S. is complete. With the "Hola" plug-in for Google Chrome, you can watch Netflix from any country you want regardless where you live.
    i will search it . I ll tell you then