1. Get hyped!!
  2. anyone watching Mad Men? Last episode ever this Sunday
  3. Nice Long way to go!

(and yes dieder, I was watching Mad Men One of my favourite shows ever, I miss it!)
  4. I just watched the last two episodes today since I was on vacation. Very good show still, but I didn't like the ending

I love how in True Detective they are able to create such a dark mood (also because of the music which is great), plus the actors were excellent (once again). Great show, has to be one of my favorites.

5. T Bone Burnett is certainly not the last man wanker on earth
    (pun towards another series .. totally different though hehe)

Rust is something else
  6. Originally posted by clover68:[..]

T Bone Burnett is certainly not the last man wanker on earth
    (pun towards another series .. totally different though hehe)

[..]

Rust is something else
    Yeah, Harrelson and McConaughey were perhaps even better but the actors during this season were great too.

With the music I mainly meant the girl in the bar (don't know here name) but those songs really set the mood for the show, which I loved.

Did you finish it already?
  7. the girl is Lera Lynn and the songs are written by her, Burnett and Cash daughter .. opening song is Leonard Cohen

i'm watching the last this evening
  8. It seems that Limitless has been turned into a TV series. I really liked the film so I'll be keeping an eye on this one. Starts tomorrow on CBS according to IMDB.

9. Pilot was good. It followed the film a little too closely, but I guess they wanted to do that to give newbies an idea of what's going on. I'm hoping it becomes more original from now on.
  10. Agree, the pilot was quite good, nice to have the bradley cooper cameo.

Heroes reborn tonight (i think)
    Hoping for good things with the reboot. The writers strike pretty much killed off the original series.