1. Anyone here watching Narcos or Mr. Roboto? I haven't watch them but they both have been recommonded to me.
  2. I've just started Mr. Robot (well I'm trying to find time for the second episode) and it's interesting for sure. Looking forward to the rest of the series.
  3. Mr Robot is very good, and gets better. just remember the first season is the first chaptor of the book.
  4. Mr. Robot is one of the weirdest shows ever, but also very good! I loved it.

(except the drugs episode which was one crazy ride, wtf was I watching)
  5. Just finished the drugs episode. Did not enjoy.
  6. weird episode that one, it questions what is real and what isn't
  7. Originally posted by Remy:Mr. Robot is one of the weirdest shows ever, but also very good! I loved it.

(except the drugs episode which was one crazy ride, wtf was I watching)
    Did you watch the after credits scene of the final episode
  8. Anyone noticed the Bono reference in better call Saul?
  9. Finished Narcos too, reading this post now. What an incredible show. Really enjoyed it and can't wait for season 2. I would highly recommend it.
  10. I've got Narcos and Mr Robot on my HDD ready to watch, about to finish Orange is the New Black, anyone watch that?

Netflix are great at making addictive TV.
  11. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Finished Narcos too, reading this post now. What an incredible show. Really enjoyed it and can't wait for season 2. I would highly recommend it.
    Tell me something about Narcos .. is about Pablo Escobar´s life or not ?
  12. Yes, it is. It's his story from the perspective of a US DEA agent, who does some voice-over to the show. But it's not a documentary at all, it's awesome.