1. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Finished Narcos too, reading this post now. What an incredible show. Really enjoyed it and can't wait for season 2. I would highly recommend it.
    I liked it as well, although I have the feeling they could have finished the story in one season...
  2. Yep, but you know how it goes with successful shows I fancy a second season but yeah, like lots of shows one season could suffice too story-wise.
  3. Originally posted by Remy:[..]
    Yes, it is. It's his story from the perspective of a US DEA agent, who does some voice-over to the show. But it's not a documentary at all, it's awesome.

I alreday watched "El patron del mal" , is about Escobar´s life , it s from Colombia and is awesome , is in netflix too ( 1st season only) but i think is not in english ( or other language)
  4. Just watched the first episode of the new season of The Knick!
  5. Originally posted by patou2:[..]

I alreday watched "El patron del mal" , is about Escobar´s life , it s from Colombia and is awesome , is in netflix too ( 1st season only) but i think is not in english ( or other language)
    Yes but that's more a documentary isn't it?

Narcos is also not in English, or at least, the Spanish-speaking characters do actually speak Spanish.
  6. Nice! Will go watch that one soon too.

if only there wasn't this band touring every week
  7. is not a documentary ... only when some important things happen they show some real images , only this . All of the rest is a perfect fiction
  8. Watched the 1st two eps of Mr Robot, my kind of show, can see myself finishing the entire season in the next few days.
  9. Originally posted by Andrew_C:Watched the 1st two eps of Mr Robot, my kind of show, can see myself finishing the entire season in the next few days.
    Only one ep left now, man you get mind fucked a bit watching this.
  10. Agents of Shield season 3 just started and it's a very strong show so far. I love it!
  11. 24 january

the truth is out there ...
  12. Does anyone watch How to get away with murder?
    Just finished the 1st season...
    but I'll have to wait until the 2nd is on netflix