1. Me too I just finished the mid-season finale and OMG
    My initial reaction:

Spoiler (click to toggle)

When Coulson crushes Ward's chest...I really did not expect that, and the alien/inhuman/parasite moved into Ward's body at the end? And holding Coulson's hand? I can't wait until 2016 for the rest !!!!! I'm excited to see what happens with Joey/Lincoln, I was ticked when they killed off Trip last season so I hope they last the season. But oh my word what a cliffhanger

EDIT: And also

Fitz's use of the flare gun
  2. Originally posted by thefly108:[..]
    Me too I just finished the mid-season finale and OMG
    My initial reaction:

When Coulson crushes Ward's chest...I really did not expect that, and the alien/inhuman/parasite moved into Ward's body at the end? And holding Coulson's hand? I can't wait until 2016 for the rest !!!!! I'm excited to see what happens with Joey/Lincoln, I was ticked when they killed off Trip last season so I hope they last the season. But oh my word what a cliffhanger

EDIT: And also

Fitz's use of the flare gun
    I honestly haven't been this emotionally invested in a TV show in a very, very long time. If ever at all.
  3. Neither have I. I tried with Arrow, but honestly the writing can't even begin to compare to Agents of SHIELD.
  4. I'm halfway through the Netflix documentary "Making a murderer". Anyone watching that (no spoilers please)? It's very addictive (and sad that the judicial system works this way)
  5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I'm halfway through the Netflix documentary "Making a murderer". Anyone watching that (no spoilers please)? It's very addictive (and sad that the judicial system works this way)
    Yep. Couldn't stop watching. WTF-moments the entire run.
  6. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:I'm halfway through the Netflix documentary "Making a murderer". Anyone watching that (no spoilers please)? It's very addictive (and sad that the judicial system works this way)
    I heard good things about it , but i didn t watch it ... is it good ?
  7. I already know something abot the history , but i want to see it anyway . thank you !
    I have holidays soon , maybe during that time , becasue netflix at home is almost exclusive with Toy Story , Sherk, Cars , Frozen, etc
  8. Just learnt Prison Break is coming back
  9. ...and with Scofield
  10. I heard it's supposed to happen between the final episode of the regular series and the DVD-released finale featuring Scofield's death and Sarah's scape.
  11. Ah, so we're not going to get sold some far-fetched story about how he faked his death? Phew.