1. I concur, the characters are awfully annoying.
  2. They keep giving that series awards for everything, no matter what they do. I'm sure the Emmy committee hasn't seen the show in quite some time, but still wins.
  3. Person of Interest just aired its final episode today. Honestly, I can say it was by far the best television series I have ever seen. So sad to see it end, but at the same time there's a feeling of satisfaction in knowing the series finale was pretty much perfect.
  4. Can't wait to watch it tonight. Very sad it comes to an end.
  5. Accurate depiction of myself after watching the finale. You're in for a real treat!

6. Originally posted by ahn1991:Person of Interest just aired its final episode today. Honestly, I can say it was by far the best television series I have ever seen. So sad to see it end, but at the same time there's a feeling of satisfaction in knowing the series finale was pretty much perfect.
    Have you seen Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, The West Wing, The Wire?
  7. Originally posted by ahn1991:Person of Interest just aired its final episode today. Honestly, I can say it was by far the best television series I have ever seen. So sad to see it end, but at the same time there's a feeling of satisfaction in knowing the series finale was pretty much perfect.
    No spoilers please. Watching tonight. Animal Kingdom just started and it looks like it has potential as a Tuesday night replacement. Will definitely miss Sarah Shahi though!
  8. As a chemist I felt obliged to watch Breaking Bad. Overall, I found it very entertaining, but not necessarily something I would watch more than twice.

I tried watching The Sopranos, but found it not really my style. I may give it another shot, now that you mention it.

The West Wing was a show that I would watch on occasion as a kid, but have never committed to watching recently.

I have not seen The Wire.
  9. Originally posted by ahn1991:Person of Interest just aired its final episode today. Honestly, I can say it was by far the best television series I have ever seen. So sad to see it end, but at the same time there's a feeling of satisfaction in knowing the series finale was pretty much perfect.
    Damn, man. I just now got around to watching this. You were right. Damn near perfect. I am sad to see it go , but at least it did end perfectly, unlike so many series finales.
  10. Yes the POI finale was perfection. What a show