1. Maybe we'll get a Shaw spinoff.
  2. Person of Interest... 10/10 would binge watch several times over.
  3. Originally posted by ahn1991:[..]
    As a chemist I felt obliged to watch Breaking Bad. Overall, I found it very entertaining, but not necessarily something I would watch more than twice.

I tried watching The Sopranos, but found it not really my style. I may give it another shot, now that you mention it.

The West Wing was a show that I would watch on occasion as a kid, but have never committed to watching recently.

I have not seen The Wire.

So glad that I'm not the only one on the planet who felt the same about Breaking Bad. Just watched American Gothic... definite potential there.
  4. Today I finished the excellent adaptation of Tolstoy's War & Peace by the BBC with the great Paul Dano. It's one of my favorite novels but translating it to cinema was always troublesome. I have seen the old movie adaptation with Henry Fonda and Audrey Hepburn, but this new version surpasses it by far. Very faithful to the book with great production and performances, I think we will see it earning nominations at the BAFTAs next year.
  5. Stranger Things. Hands down one of the best TV experiences I've ever had. Absolutely fantastic. Rivaled the first series of True Detective.
  6. Originally posted by germcevoy:Stranger Things. Hands down one of the best TV experiences I've ever had. Absolutely fantastic. Rivaled the first series of True Detective.
    Watched episode 1. Will watch more later!
  7. I did it all at once. Great show. Renewed my longtime crush on Winona Ryder!
  8. Pity it finished, it was one of my favourite shows.