1. We're little off topic lol This is not about different dreams At least I don't dream about U2 THIS way lol
  2. yes sorry to go off topic, i have had u2 dreams years ago, but im keeping them to myself
  3. I remember just one U2 dream: I had house with yard ( I don't have) And they had concert beyond my yard on a meadow. Looked like some festival... and I think I was talking with them
  4. haven't had a proper u2 dream in a long while, I only remember a vague dream from a couple of weeks ago: I was sitting next to the edge and I only remember him smiling at me. just that.
  5. i had one i can mention, they were in a building playing for only a few people, the building had windows and concrete pathway all around and a feance around the building all around about 5 meters gap and i was on the other side of the fence
    just listening
  6. The other day I had a nightmare ... i woke up 4 am very angry ... in the dream i was at my pc and i read ( here of course) the first setlist of the first show ... and i was so disappointed ... only 3/4 new songs and 2 covers from the 80 s ( unkwnon songs) just 20 songs ...i was so angry .... i think that is no way that this happened really but i was a fuc... nightmare !
  7. The last few days I'm having the recurring dream of singing a U2 song in a karaoke and the audience starts saying "whoa, that's a great tune, what band is that?". My singing is crap, so all the more credit to the songs.
  8. hahaha you both
  9. LOL, and even funnier: in my dreams I was singing a deep cut: Seconds with all the Bonoisms: "A message to the Presidenttttt", lol.
  10. hahaha that is overdose of War ´s shows

My dream really was disappointed . I woke up and i can t believe that . If i tell this to anyone sure i will be ashamed , but i trust you have this feelings too
  11. Had this one last night...

The girlfriend and I were in a "backstage" area of an I&E show, but I guess I don't realize it yet. All of the sudden U2 minus Adam come out of nowhere and are sort of behind this barricade thing before they go on stage.

One by one I hold each one of their hands while shaking it and say to:

Bono: "this is a dream come true, thank you for all you have done for me."

Edge: "You guys are the reason I love music and am a musician, and you're the reason I played guitar" (to which he replied: "thank you so much, means a lot")

Larry: "I've seen the show 4 times now. He responds "what do you think?" I reply: "I think it's fantastic." He says "would it better if I played with my shirt off?" And he proceeds to take his shirt off and women scream and he walks away laughing.

Just as they're about to leave I remember something crucially important.

"Bono! Bono! Wait! Edge!"

I'm grasping for one of their hands so I can make sure they hear what I'm about to ask. Life or death situation.

Finally I grab edges hand and he looks at me and everything stops. I say: "why aren't you guys playing any songs from Pop?!" He looks at me for a second, focused. He then gets a pained look on his face and begins walking away. I shout "Mofo! Discotheque! LAST NIGHT ON EARTH!!!"

But it's too late. As we're walking away, the girlfriend says "why were you being so annoying.." To which I replied "YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE IMPORTANCE OF WHAT IVE JUST DONE!"

And I woke up :p
  12. Originally posted by RattleandHum1988:Had this one last night...

The girlfriend and I were in a "backstage" area of an I&E show, but I guess I don't realize it yet. All of the sudden U2 minus Adam come out of nowhere and are sort of behind this barricade thing before they go on stage.

One by one I hold each one of their hands while shaking it and say to:

Bono: "this is a dream come true, thank you for all you have done for me."

Edge: "You guys are the reason I love music and am a musician, and you're the reason I played guitar" (to which he replied: "thank you so much, means a lot")

Larry: "I've seen the show 4 times now. He responds "what do you think?" I reply: "I think it's fantastic." He says "would it better if I played with my shirt off?" And he proceeds to take his shirt off and women scream and he walks away laughing.

Just as they're about to leave I remember something crucially important.

"Bono! Bono! Wait! Edge!"

I'm grasping for one of their hands so I can make sure they hear what I'm about to ask. Life or death situation.

Finally I grab edges hand and he looks at me and everything stops. I say: "why aren't you guys playing any songs from Pop?!" He looks at me for a second, focused. He then gets a pained look on his face and begins walking away. I shout "Mofo! Discotheque! LAST NIGHT ON EARTH!!!"

But it's too late. As we're walking away, the girlfriend says "why were you being so annoying.." To which I replied "YOU HAVE NO IDEA THE IMPORTANCE OF WHAT IVE JUST DONE!"

And I woke up :p
    hahaa