1. nice dreams!!!

the best though, happened a few nights ago, at the time I was reading U2: At the end of the wolrd, so you can imagine the sort of dream it was:
    I was randomly having a pint and hitting the night with the guys and it felt the most normal thing!!! I really don't know where the hell we where... but the night was amazing!! we entered this HUUUUUGE disco, the took us to the VIP and as I went inside there was some sort of water splashing in my face..... really confused I woke up to find out I was getting late for work and my Dad with a glass of water in the hand, he emptied half on my face in order for me to get up.......
    hahaha
  2. I had only one and it was pretty strange. Me and my mates were in some Dock area in Middlesbrough (don't ask why) and the Edge turned up, and started signing the back of my history homework about serfdom in Russia in the 19th century.
  3. Originally posted by Hans23I had only one and it was pretty strange. Me and my mates were in some Dock area in Middlesbrough (don't ask why) and the Edge turned up, and started signing the back of my history homework about serfdom in Russia in the 19th century.

LOL

I had a dream I was in pub with Bono.

A friend of mine told me that his friend was working in some Dublin pub. It was late, they wanted to close the pub and then suddenly Bono and The Edge came to have a beer! Lucky bastard!
  4. Originally posted by yuri31[..]

LOL

I had a dream I was in pub with Bono.

A friend of mine told me that his friend was working in some Dublin pub. It was late, they wanted to close the pub and then suddenly Bono and The Edge came to have a beer! Lucky bastard!

Lady G! I've had the same dream as you! Havin a drink with Bono! Wouldn't that be a treat?
  5. I've had dreams that I was bono and i was performing and i was doing utter crap -_- it was embarrassing LOL the stadium walked out on me and the Edge gave me the scariest look like I HATE YOU GENARO!
  6. I realize that you also make weird dreams...Me too, some week ago, made one of these, I dreamt Bono who had to go whit my sister (who irenically dislikes U2) to the hospital to visit his daugthter, I don't know which one between the two.Afterwards, I doviovsly ask my sister after Bono...she tells me he was always willing to help, besides, she adds, she shoved him sone of my photos but he didn't give them any importance.Suddenly, my sister reveals me something concerning Bono's appearence, she says:
    "you know; Bono is really short, but he's very thin".
    I'm a little surprised. Finally, she confides to me:
    "However, he looks better whith sun-glasses than without them"
  7. I had a dream a few nights ago... right after I figured out some of the lyrics to "No Line On the Horizon". I was talking to the Edge, and for some reason I started singing some of the lyrics to No Line On the Horizon. I was then asked "how did I know some of the lyrics to that song"? He then told me that I must have super ears (LOL) and could hear the demo nice and clear. Then I woke up.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway...

No Line On the Horizon,
    No line between the earth and sky

I'm All Alone
    Hold me close
    Hold me, kiss me, squeeze me, kiss me, squeeze me
    Alone

I'll teach the world Love

No Line On the Horizon...

8. Had a funny one recently, met the band, and was talking to edge and said 'You're my hero'. he turned back to me and replied...'Did you just call me EMO?'
    Thats not even a lie. what a ridiculous dream haha
  9. Adam Clayton once bought me a pint before the U2 show at The Caird Hall Dundee War Tour March 1983....he was obviuosly still on the booze then, and come to think of it I was only 9 at the time (in reality, not in my dream, I was 35 in the dream).

Good on Adam! a champion bloke!!! I would buy him pint back, but....
  10. Originally posted by indiewaremassiveHad a funny one recently, met the band, and was talking to edge and said 'You're my hero'. he turned back to me and replied...'Did you just call me EMO?'
    Thats not even a lie. what a ridiculous dream haha

HAHAHAHAHA I could totally imagine Egde saying that too, in his very Edge-ish sort of way.
  11. Fancy that - all of U2 going emo for the next tour.

Mine was pretty simple. I wanted so badly to get on that stage at the Adelaide show.
  12. I have u2 dreams about once a week. Right now I can't remember any off the top of my head but next time I wake up and remember...first thing I will do is post!! haha