1. I really don't get the point of the "PERFECT SOUND"... Are my ears crap or it sounds worse than Madrid 87? The sound is somewhat muffled and distant. Anyway, the crowd is fantastic and the version itself is outstanding.
  2. Originally posted by LikeASongI really don't get the point of the "PERFECT SOUND"... Are my ears crap or it sounds worse than Madrid 87? The sound is somewhat muffled and distant. Anyway, the crowd is fantastic and the version itself is outstanding.

Slightly better than Madrid 87 but no-where near as good as its been made out to be here
  3. Originally posted by germcevoySlightly better than Madrid 87 but no-where near as good as its been made out to be here
    YeahI know it's better than Madrid, it was a way to speak my mind.
    Some people considers it better than Wide Awake. Well, the only great point is the crowd, anything else.
  4. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]YeahI know it's better than Madrid, it was a way to speak my mind.
    Some people considers it better than Wide Awake. Well, the only great point is the crowd, anything else.

better than Wide Awake In America is so far-fetched. At least this version has a crowd that was present at the performance though
  5. Originally posted by germcevoybetter than Wide Awake In America is so far-fetched. At least this version has a crowd that was present at the performance though
    Agree. The crowd is amazing, it even do the chorus of the song. I never heard that on A Sort Of Homecoming.
  6. Excellent performance. thanks
  7. Did we ever find out if this is a diffrent recording?